November 26, 2014 | 1882 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Rocker Chic

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainAds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

NC35 here with purplish lips.

I like this lipgloss but this was not what I was expecting. I have maybe. . . 14? SL lipglosses and from the outside, this looks similar with other plum SLs like Pinch of Plum. However, this is the most opaque, pigmented SL I have ever come across. This gives me dark grapey glossy lips, very Goth Girl. Every other SL lipgloss I have are more sheer, like a regular lipgloss. This is definitely a liquid lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by aizya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product..It does seem more like liquid lipstick and its not sheer at all. In the bottle, it looks to be a dark plum almost burgundy. But when applied to my pigmented lips its brighter and lighter. I took a few pics with this on and it showed up FIRE ENGINE red..which is pretty cool..but basically its a nice deep red on brown girls..especially with pigmented lips...Its def. not to0 dark..I'm guessing all the other reviews here are from very light girls. Its very flattering..and makes my teeth look super white..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2005 2:27:00 AM More reviews by ishtar_chick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

part of the rocker chick collection (fall 2005)
beautiful color, a brown/red/plum, deep with gold and red shimmer, similar to raisin glaze but darker, this goes on SUPER pigmented, i'd say it is more of a liquid lipstick than actual lipgloss but still beautiful, wouldn't buy it again simply because i don't see myself wearing it that much, but i'll keep it.
if you do a board search i have a pic of this in my other acct ishtar_chick_photos

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2005 8:03:00 PM More reviews by sashimigirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pretty shade on me, GGG NC35/40, plum with a gold shimmer. I think this would look great on darker skinned gals, on lighter skintones could be a bit dramatic for some. Could be what you're looking for if you loved Raisin Glaze but wish it had more pigment (like me!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2005 6:46:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

This is a pretty deep plum with gold shimmer. It looks similar to Force by Chanel, but with more of a neutral tone rather than the intense purple undertone to Force. Applied thickly, they look almost identical though. It's just sheered out the undertone difference is particularly noticeable. Anyway, this is the darkest of the numerous plums that Revlon recently released. I like, but it's not that unique. At least it doesn't streak much. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 8:37:00 PM More reviews by mrskish1014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so pleased with the pigmentation of this gloss. I wasn't expecting it, and although it looked scary at first, it was easy to tone down. As for the price of these, drugstores are always having BOGO sales, so keep your eye out. Also, I cannot give the packaging quality a 5 because they put that awful gold trim on the tubes. That is the only thing that I would change about this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is from the new 2005 Fall collection. I typically love Revlon's S/L glosses (and I love their texture & staying power), but YIKES, is this one dark! This is a purplish-brownish color with a gold shimmer to it, & it is quite dark & quite heavily pigmented. It almost applies like a liquid lip color instead of a gloss. Rocker Chic, indeed. I look like a member of Marilyn Manson's group with this on! Waaaay too dark for my light coloring. Unless you have a darker skin tone, or you're lighter & are into the goth look, I'd be cautious of this one. I'm going to see if I can return this to the store, as I could never pull off a color this dark. Maybe I'll see if I can exchange it for Gold Bling & try that color instead, as it got a couple of good reviews here.