H2O Lip Mender

4.1

on 12/30/2012 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!!!!! My lips were getting so dry and cracked at any type of season. I swear to you guys I have basically tried every single lip balm out there it feels. Anywhere from EOS, Blistex, CarMax, Kiehls, MAC, Maybelline baby lips, Burts Bees, Simply lip balm, Chap sticks "the brand", U-Balance, Nivea, and so much more. I always come back to this one. In One application my lips where supper soft. Will use this product forever.

on 3/3/2011 8:29:00 PM

This is so far the best lip balm for me!
its veryyy moisturizing and it has a 'cool' feeling after you apply it. After a few applications, the dry skin will come off, and then your lips will be smooth.

Ive been using it for a few years now and it still works just as good as day 1.

on 3/23/2010 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I agree with Princess714 - I too get cracked lips sometimes during the winter, and this is the only thing that makes my lips better. Sometimes, though I love peppermint, I wish that it didn't have a peppermint taste, as I don't necessarily want my lips to feel cool in cold weather. Regardless, it is the only lip gloss/balm I use on a consistent basis. I may flirt with other lip products for color or gloss, but I always go back to this one. It is especially nice for work, as it moisturizes like crazy, but doesn't have a shiny finish. I always have at least two - one for my purse, one for my vanity!

on 3/3/2009 6:18:00 AM

This is expensive. But it really does what it says. My dry lips are immediately moisturized. I love how fast this works. It is very nice, it works way better than Burts Bee but I still enjoy my Kiehls a little more since Kiehls give my lips a good shine. This is not very waxy like Burts Bee, but it doesn't give your lips a shiny finish. No scent which made no difference for me. The price tag is pretty high on this, but it is still pretty worth it I guess. I want to try the lip pumping one next time.

Got a 5ml sample of this and it seem to last forever! Makes my lips very oily-soft, in a good way.

I wouldn't buy it unless it's in travel or sample size as it will last a long time and is expensive.

Personally, I would prefer if it comes in slanted applicator-form tube, so that I do not have to squeeze it onto my finger before applying, And yes, even better if it comes in a nice sweet fragrance.

on 4/18/2008 2:13:00 AM

In the cold weather my lips have been GROSS. Dry and crackling and peely. It was nasty!! I couldn't put on lip color without it looked disgusting. It IS expensive but I really tried everything else out there. This was recommended to me by a friend who works at H2O. I use it at night before bed and my lips are awesome in the morning! They look fuller, feel softer, and are smooth! I recommend this to anyone with similar problems.

on 9/10/2007 2:29:00 PM

This is a great lip balm to use at night. It is very hydrating. I wouldn't buy again 'cause of the price. Too expensive for a lip balm.

on 3/24/2007 1:57:00 PM

My father got this for free on an airplane. It doesn't contain a sunscreen but is thick and moisturizing and perfect for chapped lips at night. I like to brush my lips with a soft wet toothbrush to exfoliate them and put a balm like this on my lips because it's thick (I think that's the beeswax) and I feel like it coats my lips to cover and penetrate to heal.

on 2/7/2007 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i got this as a sample with purchase and i will probably go buy it afterwards. i use vasaline on the occasion and i have even used vitamin e cream for my dry lips, but i usually use burt's bees on a daily basis. i like lip mender so much better because it does what it's supposed to. i think this is gonna be my new everyday lip balm. however it is more expensive than i would like and the packaging doesn't do much for me either.

on 12/29/2006 2:10:00 AM

I'm pretty lucky since I get small sample sizes of this for free. It is a clear consistency and smells faintly of mint. I like it, it seems hydrating, doesn't dry my lips out and makes them look glossy and nice. My mom really like this product too. It seems to last a good while and although you have to put it on your finger to put on your lips (well I do), it's not sticky or anything. I will keep using this for as long as I keep getting free samples!

Top Rated H2O Products