December 20, 2014 | 1665 users online

Mascara - Tarte - Lights Camera Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by bellakayath

NO MASCARA in the world can compete ewith this one. And I say NO MASCARA. This is absolutely amazing and it leaves my lashes looking the longest they can possibly look.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by clairedelalune

Received a sample in my ipsy bag this month. The perks are that there's no clumping after two-three uses, buildable, holds a curl, and provides great length. I have thin lashes so the downside is that this doesn't give me enough volume and it's a bit time-consuming to apply (I'm more a 1-2 swipes girl). This is a great everyday wear product, but I wouldn't use it for evening wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by katyjanee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a total mascara obsessive, mascara is just my favourite make up product and this is one of the best mascaras I've ever used! (and I've used a LOT of mascaras.)
I have typically long lashes but they point downwards so I need a mascara that will hold a curl, I like my lashes quite long with a lot of volume and this mascara just delivers! It's super black and just applies like a dream! Can you tell how excited I am by this mascara just by how many explanation marks I'm using? Anyway, I just find this mascara is just an all rounder mascara, it lengthens, creates volume and holds a curl and also it doesn't flake or leave residue under the eyes - something which I appreciate massively.
Lastly, this may be an unpopular opinion but I'm also completely taken by the gaudy packaging, I absolutely love it but I know it may not be to everyones taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Tarte is the best! All there mascaras work great for me! Any one you choose will give you a natural dramatic eye. Brushes give your lashes such a crazy volume boost and length i never see with any other mascara, all with one to two coats! Light Camera lashes is my go to though. Hands down one of the best mascaras you can buy! try it, worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

I love this mascara! This gives the more natural look, so if you like more dramatic lashes this isn't for you. This lasts pretty well, it doesn't smudge or anything like that.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lylaura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Recieved in Sephora Lash Stash.

Unimpressed with this. I am blessed with naturally long lashes, and was looking for a new night out mascara. This is definitely not my go to getting ready for a party mascara. It did nothing even for me.

I feel it makes ,my lashes a bit dry and it's not the blackest black. I've had better results with Drugstore brands.

Pros:
As someone mentioned it is buildable, I have refreshed my mascara at the end of a work day with no gross clumping, but with mascaras in past have not needed to refresh.

Comes off easily with water when I wash my face. Doesn't sting my eyes when I remove it either.

I will finish the mini I keep in my purse but not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Agdlax19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is awesome!!!!! I would love to repurchase this item! It does not get too hard so you can still go back and build it up if you want! It is a little pricy but I think it is worth it๐Ÿ˜

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I'm not sure what happened with this mascara, but I thought I liked it, so I stocked up. But recently, whether I've used a full size or a mini, something seems different. It's very dry, and flakes like crazy. Today, my lashes were all clumpy and overlapping, and a second coat just made it more flaky. Using a lash primer seems to help, but I shouldn't have to rely on one.

EDIT 12/11/14: A gracious MUAer suggested I add either water or maracuja oil to the mascara to revive it. I went with 2 drops of distilled water, because I don't have maracuja oil (but even if I did, I'm not comfortable adding oil to mascara). It definitely helped, but only for 1 day. The mascara is back to the way it was, and this morning, I literally had to scrub 2 small dots of mascara off of my contact lens.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by katekatekaate

WIth the exception of the weird packaging (which ultimately doesn't really matter) I really love this mascara for everyday wear. My lashes are naturally long and full, and one decent coat makes them look perfect. I've also used Benefit's They're Real, but I prefer Lights, Camera, Lashes because I feel like it applies more smoothly and never gets too stiff/brittle or looks spidery, which is my primary issue with They're Real.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Loved10

This mascara claims to be on the natural side and it mostly is. It is nice and black and mostly lengthens my lashes. It is not very volumizing. This mascara Also looks best after one good coat. Using more than one coat for me left my lashes spidery. This mascara does tend to flake a little at the end of the day and does not hold a curl well. It also leaves my lashes on the sticky/ gummy side. For a more natural option this mascara is pretty good. I like the idea of not having antifreeze aka propylene glycol near my eyes. Pretty good option...