Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation is totally worth its price tag. I'm Asian, have sparse, little, straight eyelashes that point downwards and this mascara gives them both volume and length. I can use any eyelash curler and it'll keep them curled all day. What I do is coat my top lashes on the top and bottom of them, wait for it to dry (which doesn't take long at all), then use a second coat. Doesn't flake, clump, or smudge. Due to my lack of eyelashes, I love mascara to make it look like I have fuller lashes. This doesn't weigh them down either.

I just bought my second tube. This is the one I like for volume and length both. I like the weird tube thingy because it's easy to locate in a sea of lip glosses and that are all round and about the same size and shape. It cost $21 which is cheaper than LancĂ´me and Dior mascaras. Yes there are cheaper options but this one doesn't flake and is easy to remove at the end of the day. I don't like to fight to get mascara off but I don't want it running if my eyes water. I got a little sample first and used it. I like this purple one better than the sample I received of the gold one called Lights camera Flashes.

This is a decent yet expensive mascara. To me it isn't wet enough however, it does bring my invisible lashes to life. Won't repurchase though, there are enough mascaras on the market that are as good and less expensive.

The first and only higher end mascara I've ever used and I really liked the results. They make my eyelashes longer than I could have ever imagined and volumizes quite well. You can also build up the layers to get a natural or more of a false eyelash look. However, overtime the formula sort of changes... At the beginning of the tube the mascara applied magnificently, now that I'm at the middle to the end, it's getting a little more clumpy. But I'm sure a couple drops of eye drops will get rid of it.

this is a great everyday mascara. it leaves my lashes looking very natural but slightly fuller and longer. It also has a nice small thin brush so its easy to get to the roots.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'd heard really amazing things about this mascara, and I can't say I was totally let down.

Volume? Yes. Length? Oh yes. Natural-looking? Eh, not really. That was my hangup. I WILL say that as I started to get to the bottom of the mascara it applied more naturally. I felt like the beginning of the tube was just too wet and clumpy.

It's very pigmented, and it holds curl well. So I guess there's nothing truly negative I can say about it, outside of it just isn't my style.

Well, there is one negative thing I can say: There was just something about seeing this mascara in its snakeskin, purple, clunkiness every morning that made me shake my head. I hate to judge a mascara by its packaging, but . . . snakeskin?

The packaging is so cute! I love how it's like snake skin and it's like material-ish haha. It's a good size wand, not too big not too small, I've tried better mascaras but this one makes my lashes still feel soft after its applied and dried, not like they're gonna crack off or something. Tarte uses a lot of natural products so I'm guessing there's some kind of conditioning ingredient in there that makes your lashes feel nice. Also doesn't give me a hard time removing it, and doesn't smudge under my lower lash line.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this mascara, the brush size is perfect, I hate big over sized wands that smudge on upper and lower lids because of the brush size. Not so with this one. The formula is perfect, no flakes and drys quickly too. Not a wet formula but a buttery one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Lengthens and volumes really well - what more could you want or need. I prefer a "wet" mascara and this is definitely one; lasts forever too & I wear two coats daily.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I never buy high end mascara. I never thought it was worth the price tag until now. I got a sample of this and immediately purchased the full size once I was running low. I try so many different beauty products that I never buy anything a second time especially mascara. That has come to an end! I have found something that does everything I want it to. It's perfect for everyday, however, when I go out at night I do top this is something more voluminous like Too Faced BTS. This is great for the bottom lashes too because it does not smudge or flake!! Not at all! I don't think it's possible for this mascara to clump because I usually apply 3 coats of mascara before I get my desired effect and I never even get close to clumpy spider lashes with this stuff. 10/10!

Popular Mascaras