Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

on 4/14/2015 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascaras formula, just wish I could fit my buxom bare minerals wand in it though bc I don't love their wand BUT overall this is my fav mascara bc it really create a lot of volume without getting cakey, doesn't flake, and is water resistant.

on 4/14/2015 4:10:00 PM

I love this mascara, it's great for a dramatic look. It volumizes and lengthens my lashes very well.

on 4/14/2015 10:25:00 AM

I've gone through several tubes of this because my mom has a QVC habit and doesn't wear mascara, but I don't love it. I will say there is a sweet spot a couple of weeks after opening the tube where it functions very well, but that doesn't last long! Wet and kind of clumpy at first, and then dries out VERY quickly. Will flake a little, but not too badly. The packaging is cute but kind of unwieldy. I do like the slender brush, it makes it easier to get into nooks and crannies of the lashline than a fat brush (bane of my existence). If you work it right, you definitely can achieve long, defined lashes with this mascara. Not too much volume though.

on 4/14/2015 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this mascara! I have thin lashes that typically have a harder time holding a curl with non-waterproof formulas so I usually use a light layer of a waterproof drugstore mascara under to help with the curl. Then I top it off with 1 or 2 layers of this mascara and it looks amazing. It adds a ton of volume, separates my lashes, and adds just the perfect amount of length. It also lasts all day and I haven't had trouble with it flaking for giving me raccoon eyes (which happens a lot with most mascaras).

I let me friend try this who has thick long lashes and she looked like she was wearing really nice false lashes.

on 4/13/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought a trial size of this, just to try. I try to lean to mascaras without a ton crazy ingredients. I am VERY sensitive to most mascaras... and it is hard to find one that doesn't irritate me. Crying your eye makeup off within five minutes of application is not cool.

I LOVE this stuff! Seriously, the best mascara I have ever used. It lengthens my lashes like no other, and adds volume at the same time. I usually -hate- black mascara because it is usually super harsh and not natural looking. While this adds a lot of umph, they still look like natural, healthy lashes. It would be rad if they came out with a brown, though.

I find that the travel size of this is pretty perfect. I am usually broke, so dropping a whole entire $20 on a mascara (though I think this one is worth it), is a no go (fo sho). Especially since I try and toss mine every 3-4 months. I really hope that they keep making the travel sizes! I just bought my second tube! IN LOVE!

on 4/13/2015 2:49:00 PM

I received this as a mini. When I used it & I was so let down. it reminds me of the mascara formulas 12 years ago. which is not a good thing. It's not horrible but I wanted length or volume, and I got a coating over my lashes with no umph. Disappointed.

on 4/1/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I had a sample size of this and really liked it. So, after finishing off some other mascaras, I decided to purchase a full-sized version. Problem is, the full-size version is not living up to my memory. Perhaps it's just not seeming so great because the mascara I used immediately before this one is my current HG (Guerlain's Babydoll). What's my problem with LCL? My main complaint is that if my eyes get the least bit itchy and I rub them, I get panda eyes, which is weird because I don't apply mascara on my lower lashes. I almost never get panda eyes, but with LCL, I'm getting them everyday at the end of the day (12+ hours). LCL also isn't as dramatic as I prefer, holds up well for 8 hours, and leaves my lashes soft.

I have a deluxe sample of this mascara and I absolutely love it. Lengthening, volumizing, and makes my eyelashes bushy in the best way possible. It is also easy to remove.

on 3/27/2015 6:52:00 PM

I have SUPER sensitive skin/eyes. I haven't found a mascara that wouldn't irritate my eyes or make them sting or want to shut until I tried this mascara. I'm really impressed with the formula as well as how well it applies. No clumps whatsoever, smooth, and makes my lashes look healthy and amazing. Win all around. Only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating is because I have to curl my lashes since they grow straight down, and this mascara is a little too heavy and doesn't hold a curl for my lashes. But overall if you have sensitive eyes I definitely recommend!! A little pricey but as with most everything, you get what you pay for ! :)

on 3/19/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. I had been using Benefit They're Real! for quite some time but I felt like it would flake after long days. I work long hours and I need my makeup to last! This mascara is comparable to Benefit but lasts hours longer without flaking! Love!