Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

on 3/27/2015 6:52:00 PM

I have SUPER sensitive skin/eyes. I haven't found a mascara that wouldn't irritate my eyes or make them sting or want to shut until I tried this mascara. I'm really impressed with the formula as well as how well it applies. No clumps whatsoever, smooth, and makes my lashes look healthy and amazing. Win all around. Only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating is because I have to curl my lashes since they grow straight down, and this mascara is a little too heavy and doesn't hold a curl for my lashes. But overall if you have sensitive eyes I definitely recommend!! A little pricey but as with most everything, you get what you pay for ! :)

on 3/19/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. I had been using Benefit They're Real! for quite some time but I felt like it would flake after long days. I work long hours and I need my makeup to last! This mascara is comparable to Benefit but lasts hours longer without flaking! Love!

on 3/19/2015 1:10:00 PM

I like the way my lashes look ... but who are these people saying this is easy to remove? It's easy to get about half of it off, and then no matter how much I rub and destroy my undereye skin, I still wake up looking like a raccoon. It doesn't flake and is pretty smudge-resistant, but I won't repurchase.

on 3/2/2015 9:27:00 PM

I purchased this after one of my best friends raved about it, and I got it in a set offered by QVC. I kind of feel like I got an old one, as just shortly (maybe 1 month?) after opening the tube, it started to stink like old mascara. So, perhaps this is just a bad one? I was not really impressed with this mascara. I think mascara in general is very personal, and this certainly is not one of the worst I have used, it just didn't satisfy my wants in a mascara. This will give you nice lashes and I do think it is a worth a try, especially if you are more keen on a more natural look. I personally like a lot of volume, so this wasn't for me. But I do reach for it on my no-makeup makeup sort of days. So, try it! Easy to remove, no flaking through the day, and looks more on the natural side. Not too shabby but not my personal cup of tea.

on 3/2/2015 10:33:00 AM

My favorite thing about tarte is the ingredients. I'm seriously in love with their stuff. This mascara is extremely natural looking. Like other said, no spidery effect, or clumping. Packaging is just darling. I love it! 20 dollars a tube isn't bad. Try to find a decent mascara without parabens or poisons under 20$

on 2/28/2015 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Damn. This mascara is awesome. I've been using my Dior mascara as well as the Benefit They're Real ones and I think this is the best. The Benefit one was clumpy, and stains the skin below my eyes and where my lashes touches the upper lids so Im throwing that out (luckily it was free) but this mini version I got of Lights Camera Lashes is amazing. It works even better than my Dior one.Ill be making this my new default :)

on 2/22/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For the price of this mascara I expected much more. I love the packaging and the wand and the mascara does give me the look and finish that I want. However, I've been using it for about a month and the wand has already snapped. I also wear glasses and find this mascara crumbles and drops into the rim of my glasses, which I never normally get with other brands. All in all, maybelline colossal mascara is half the price of this one and is pretty much the same.

on 2/21/2015 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I got this mascara in my January Ipsy bag and i am in love! It really defines my lashes without making them clumpy and spidery. I have watery eyes and in the past have had issues with mascaras smudging in the corners of my eyes during the day.. not with this one! Definitely will repurchase!

on 2/17/2015 8:26:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara I've found! Just what I need for my lashes not spidering, no ridiculous volume. Just the right amount for a day to day look. Build fairly easily to make it more dramatic.

on 2/16/2015 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've gotten two minis of this mascara and I decided I do not like it at all. The wand is unimpressive and it flakes like crazy. I also find it hard to remove. Definitely better mascaras out there like They're Real by Benefit or even the Rocket by Maybelline