October 25, 2014 | 1054 users online

Tools - Wet 'n' Wild - Mini Eyelash Curler

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Elemennopi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My lashes point down and this doesn't give me enough curl sadly, although its great and easy to use for my bottom lashes. I love how it fits in my pocket and makeup bag, unlike my bulky clamp curler and it doesn't ever pull out my lashes. It comes with 1 extra pad that is tucked into the bottom of the curler. This may work better for people with a natural curl already or for people who don't like their lashes sticking straight up. Won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is pretty much impossible to use. Lashes don't fit into this readily. It didn't do a thing to curl my lashes. Just hurt my eyes. Don't buy it, no matter how cute it looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ecstatice

PROS:
-really small and compact
-makes a beautiful curl
-neat design
-so cheap
-works with or without mascara on your lashes
CONS:
-can pinch eyelids if you aren't careful
-seems slightly flimsy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by kopykat85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this Curler works so well for me! Makes It easy to get my corner lashes (which Shu Uemura could not). Price is $1.99 at Rite Aid. Great for travel. the only thing is that my first one broke, but witht he price its easily replaceable. My advice is to use it gently.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

I was excited to try this but it didn't do anything to my lashes. did not curl them at all. I'm so disappointed and it's so hard to use. i clipped my eye skin a lot bc it was just so hard to figure out where to put my eye lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This would have to be the absolute worst eyelash curler on the market. They need to recall this piece of crap...like others, I bought it cause it was so compact and affordable and I truly enjoy other WnW products. I used this once and it jammed...pinched my lids and outer eye area trying to pry it open and it dang near almost ripped out my lashes. Immediately trashed this piece of junk....do yourself a favor and steer clear from this product!!!

xoxoxox
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Solflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I didn't have high expectations for this...in fact I was pretty scared that I was going to have my eyelids pinched or something, but this surprisingly works quite well. It's not as good as my shiseido eyelash curler but It's very gentle and gives me a nice curl. Bought this because I was afraid my shiseido curler would get confiscated on my flight and am very satisfied with it. Great for travel and works well on my straight asian lashes ^^.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love how cleverly designed and compact this little curler is! At first I didn't think it worked very well on my long and naturally curly lashes because after applying mascara they weren't curled at all. (My lashes curl in every which direction and I'd hoped curling them would keep them from stabbing me in the eyeball.) Turns out though I had WNW mega plump mascara to blame for that because when I used Avons waterproof mascara after curling my lashes with this I had uniformly curled lashes ALL DAY.

The plastic this is made out is not sturdy at all. So I'm not expecting this to last long but for just a dollar I have no problem buying another one. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Leanathelamb

I remember buying this a couple years ago and remembering that it sucked so bad i didnt even give it to my sister. But--i recently went on the hunt for it again because i didnt like carrying my regular bulky curler in my purse. this was perfect for one-the-go since its so little, cute, and was mainly gonna be used as touch ups. Well i did have a change of heart on this product becuz it works PRETTY GOOD!! DEFINETLY NOT A REPLACEMENT on your regular eyelash curler but it IS convenient sized, perfect to take around and it curled quite nice after i got the hang of it of course :P. With a price a little over a buck your definetly getting your moneys worth if not more!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

not the best curler, but so cute, and convenient size.