December 21, 2014 | 1647 users online

Shampoo - Kanebo - Volumizing Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although of course i would love a miracle shampoo that makes my limp, flat hair bounce with body, this shampoo isn't it. However, it does add body: I can feel my hair is thicker and fuller after using this. I also think it looks a bit more airy and has a little more oomph to it than when I use other shampoos. Normally volumising shampoos do absolutely nothing for me except make my scalp itch. But with this one I see (or at least feel) some definite added body (however little) and it doesn't make my hair dry or dull. It looks and feels super silky, actually. I really like this shampoo. Not sure if I would repurchase since it's very expensive and I doubt anyone but me will notice the difference in my hair, but it does make my locks feel more luxurious so I guess that's what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2008 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Mychka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All kanebo hair products are great - i espeically love their mask. I have a lot of fine quite coarse hair so it can be hard to find products that smoothe and moisturise without weighing down my hair but this product definitely does the trick! I believe it is slightly volumising, and most importantly it leaves your hair bouncy and soft. It is a bit pricy but a bottle goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been dying to try this line for a few years now, ever since I read model Nikki Taylor in SHOP magazine raving about it. I was lucky enough to score a 1/2 bottle of this on a MUA swap! The girl I swapped with was nice enough to include a generous sample of the Balacing Conditioner too. I must say, the more I use this, the more I love it. I usually hate "volumizing" poo's since they are notorious for drying your hair out, but not this one. This leaves my hair full of "good" body, meaning no poofy hair and the shine, the shine is amazing if you match this up with the Balancing Conditoner. I finally broke down and bought some more. 2 huge downers...the $30 price tag (sick) and it is absolutely ridiculous finding it!! The only 2 places I found that carries this line is Bergdorf Goodman and Barney's. I'll have to conserve what I have left until my new bottles come.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2006 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Modil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the aloe version and I buy these at my local japanese market for $3.69 each (s and c)

Its a very well lathered shampoo and is light on the hair.

Non drying..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 4:59:00 PM More reviews by beautynyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Tried a deluxe sample of this shampoo, used it for a week. Saw no volumizing effects. It lathered beautifully and I didn't even need conditioner, but I definitely saw no added volume from this product. I'll stick to my usual shampoo and get volume from my Rusk mousse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2005 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Genny

Saw this shampoo on the Bergdorf site and thought it would be nice to try out. It is very $$$ for shampoo, but hey why not try it out. The shampoo as a very nice soft smell. The lather is wonderful. This really cleans my hair and scalp very well and does not dry either out. I also like the fact that this does not cause my pores to clog up like my beloved FF shampoo :( This does not leave my hair greasy at all. I can wash my hair one day and have at least two lazy hair days before I need to wash again. This is great, because I have fine hair and most shampoo I used would leave me greasy the next day. So far I love this. It is a great shampoo and leaves my hair shiney and pretty. Again it is $$$, but I am worth it :)