October 20, 2014 | 1965 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - snow cone

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2007 5:45:00 PM More reviews by evilplaidkitten

The packaging is fun, but the coloring just wasn't what I expected. I guess I was expecting a nice light blue and ended up with a more teal shade that didn't go on evenly and faded fairly quickly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2007 12:42:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought it thinking the color would look great because it did in the package but with my olive skin it turned more teal dark green than light sky blue. I figured since I'd already bought I'd try to work with it. So I first put Peppermint(white) eyeshadow first and then Snowcone over it. It did make it lighter and more shimmery. It looks great together, but took longer to apply than what I was hoping for.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 7:09:00 PM More reviews by giddymakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i got it in the hard candy takeout makeup kit and i thought it was going to be very bright and ugly but it's a very pretty light blue color and i love it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2006 10:37:00 PM More reviews by lissalynn

Wonderful light blue color! Just a little shimmer (enough, but not too much). It stays on really well with Urban Decay Primer Potion (I haven't ever used it without it). I absolutely love it! It's the perfect sky blue color. I'll repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2005 7:39:00 PM More reviews by glitterpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is my first hard candy eyeshadow. oops, my second (I got buttered popcorn free from a sephora promotion). well this is my first hard candy eyeshadow I really like. it's a beautiful dodger blue in the pan. on the lids it goes on a little more aqua-blue, but not too green, just bright sea-blue, very pigmented and bright. I didn't need to put a hole in the pan to get the intensity I wanted, a few pats with the brush was all it took! it's not very shimmery, but sparkly instead. the sparkles kind of fade after a while and the color looks matte, but I don't mind because it's a beautiful color and I can just add my own sparkles/shimmer if I want. the packaging is adorable, a baby blue round container with a sliding lid. it looks like a change holder. I'll definitely buy more hard candy eyeshadows in the future.