July 28, 2014 | 2172 users online

Polishes - Boots - No 7 Ultimate Nail Colour--Pearly Pink

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2008 12:58:00 PM More reviews by NJN

Light pink nail varnishes have always been my favourite shade so I thought I was onto a winner when this one was called "Pearly pink".However,as other reviewers have noticed the colour you see in the bottle is not what you see on your nails.The shade was highly unflattering and looked more like "sickly opal" than "pearly pink".I am not hugely impressed by No 7 nail varnishes as I have used other ones that have let me down but the bottle is quite classy looking so perhaps it would be worth buying one in clear (surely that one can't look any different when you put it on..!) just to sit on your table.

I also found the brush on this product too long and a bit too thin.Funnily enough the brand below No 7 (No 17) which is aimed at teenagers has nail varnishes with a shorter,stubbier brush which I find more effective and easier to control.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2005 10:07:00 AM More reviews by scaly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pale pink in the bottle, but looks creamy neutral with coral flashing undertones on my nails. Not the most flattering shade on me, but am thinking of putting it over a more flattering neutral to tone it down. Coverage was decent.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by longrunner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this nail polish at Target, where it was reasonably priced (can't remember exactly how much it was). Pearly Pink is an iridescent, almost opalescent pale pink in the bottle, but goes on my nails with a distinct orangle sparkly undertone. It doesn't suit cool PPP me at all, but might work for someone warmer.

As for quality, I'd say this is a case of "you get what you pay for"--this polish is somewhat thick and doesn't strike me as very high quality, although for the price it's okay. I wouldn't repurchase this color and probably would go for OPI rather than buy another color from this line. continued >>