October 22, 2014 | 1225 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Kabuki Brush (discontinued)

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by shinegirl

I love this brush. I have the Alison Rafael long handled kabuki brush (the new one), which was $50, but well worth it. I have to say that this is comparable to that, and at the price who can beat it. Give it a try.. you wont want to live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by glossychiquita

I LOVE my mini kabuki brush from everyday minerals!!! I use it with my bare minerals powder and it uses less product and buffs great. I find myself just continuously buffing because it feels sooo nice against my face! It's densely packed and SO SOFT!

I hate the BE brushes! I threw mine away once I got my soft everyday minerals one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

This kabuki brush is super full and dense and soft. I've had it for months and it has never even shed! Even after washing it, it's still as soft as it came in the package =) Perfect for applying blush and contouring and mineral foundation. I use it everyday =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by modestyblaise78

Great brush!
    I am carrying Baby Kabuki Brush with me, while this one is usually staying at home.
    It is soft, gentle and doesn't shed.
    Great brush for a great price.
    I highly recommend it for applying mineral foundation.
    I also use it for applying blushes and loose powders.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know how great the older versions of the brushes are from Everyday Minerals or if I even have the older one... but this is one of the best face brushes I have ever used -ever-. I have used high end brushes and they were no better than anything else out there but these are so different. It hasn't shed a SINGLE hair since I got it...and I have had it for a while now. Atleast five to six months. It's in great condition! It also makes my foundation application fast and flawless. Not to mention how SOFT this brush feels! I barley have to do a thing. I don't have the energy to do a whole full face of gorgeous makeup for work at 4 in the morning... and this along with their makeup line makes it look like I spent time on it. It's just awesome. I have this, their flat top, angled blush brush and their eye kabuki and they're all just amazing. I don't know what I would do without them!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by lbgreeley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this brush very much. It's incredibly soft and buffs nicely. I bought it as part of my 6 piece kit. Excellent purchase. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by blai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually like this brush very much. I got this in my last order as i bought the 12 pieces kits. I forgot how much i paid for but it was cheap as i can remember.
    It is very soft, not much shedding or any bad smell after the 1st wash.
    It definitely worth the price.
    However, i do notice that it "absorbs" my powder too much. I mean everytime after i swire in the powder, not much powder can actually go on my face. It seems a large amount got stuck b/w bristles.. i fell like i lost some product there and it doesnt feel good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Lynn78

I was a MAC 187 brush nut, I had two of those brushes and would alternate them every week when one goes for a bath. Being long handled brush, i always leave it at home for the fear of damaging them in my make up pouch.

Recently I ordered a custom kit and included both the LHK and the Flat top in my order. After testing both, I preferred the LHK as its less dense than the flat top, thus it gives a more even and sheer application of mineral foundation. The LHK is a great brush for blusher and bronzer too. I am super impressed by its softness and it performs just as well as my 187. I am ordering another one for my make up pouch!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by trublu2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the worst makeup brush I have ever purchased! It SHEDS HORRIBLY! Seriously, it sheds so bad, I cannot even use it. Therefore, I cannot recommend buying it. I can, however, recommend NOT buying it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Mollyness

I am gonna have to agree with the first two people who wrote a review for this kabuki brush. I used it maybe five times! This brush does nothing! It doesnt apply make up well at all! In fact, the make up just gets wiped off when using it. I wouldnt recommend this to anyone

Edit on August 18th I have changed my mind a little bit about this brush. I still wish it were bigger like the MAC kabuki brushes but what can one expect for $6? I have found it works well for blush application though. It isnt something I would use for foundation