July 23, 2014 | 2063 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Linamakeup

I have been using this around my eye area every morning for couple of years now. Tried quite a few powders in the past and fell in love with this one. This concealer has a medium coverage, nice color, very fine, easy to apply and blend, looks natural, not cakey, feels very sheer and light like wearing no makeup. It also helps to keep my eye area skin silky smooth and dry to the touch and therefore preventing my eye makeup from smudging. Great concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by janemarieo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never thought that a powder concealer would work, but I was pleasantly surprised. I use the concealer before and after foundation. I feel like 2 applications covers my blemishes and dark circles better and makes the coverage last longer. Acne scars and blemishes cover surprisingly well and even after all the powder applications my skin doesn't look overly powdered or fakely made up. At such a cheap price this product delivers! Will buy again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

Ok.

Quality and coverage: completely perfect on covering redness, acne and acne-scars.

Color: This color is unfortunately too pink for me (I already have very pink skin), so i need something more neutralizing. Still I want to give EM:s concealers a lot of credit in general!

Price: So cheap that it almost feels free, compared to the quality!!

A small con with the powder-based concealers is that they are a little hard to wear directly on "dry areas with tiny lines", like directly on the outside of the eyes or around the mouth. But they are still very, very useful everywhere else on the face!!

Five lippies to EM!!!!!

Update 2013-01-11
Oxidizes in the end of a really long working day. And cause I'm NC15/NW15 it turns too dark on my really white skin. I used this on my upper eye area, before the eyeshadow, but it turned out orange/brownish in the end of the day. I could surely handle it if it wasn't that obvious on my really fair skin.

Probably its too dark now during the winter here, when the skin hasn't seen the sun for 7 months... ;)

One lippie off for oxidation. And some creasing on the upper eye area.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My mom has been using bare minerals products for decades and recently bought the wrong color concealer and gave it too me (it was too light for her).

After watching some youtube videos and doing some reading I learned that this works like a dream for mattifying under my eyes after applying concealer and pumping up the coverage and staying power.

I don't really use it anywhere else on my face, just under my eyes and it works great to keep my concealer from migrating into the little lines under my eyes. (I'm 17 and I have lines under my eyes, SO NOT FAIR.)

Its $18 for a pretty big container and since you only need a very small amount, this will last me probably though the rest of the summer and into the school year.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by jadey84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really nice. But I find it to disappear after a while..
And sometimes it looks bad under my eyes.. Like I have wrinkles of it there... not fun.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by momominky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in a rollerball and its fab as an extra coat on my dark circles and as a eyeshadow primer. I prefer the multiintensive as it is more matte with fewer light reflecting particles, but this is pretty damn good, dirt cheap, lasts forever and no irritants.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by kbastow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used mineral makeup for a while now and EDM has been my go-to brand. I use this to cover some red patches I have on my cheeks and even out my skin. That being said, I have been blessed with clear skin and haven't really tried to cover anything of great magnitude with it. I do have some dark circles under my eyes and it does ok on them but does not erase completely. While it works good for me I gave it a "middle of the road" ranking b/c I don't think it will achieve a true full coverage for those with problem skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by JLB2005

I like the EDM foundations very much, as well as their brushes. However, I have never been able to appreciate their powder concealers, and I have tried every possible EDM product possible. In sum, I have very dark circles and the powders cover adequately. I just don't like using a powder under my eyes - it seems to look cakey, no matter how much cream or oil I apply first.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sadly, I'm giving this product a low rating because it's too dark for my skin tone and EDM discontinued my beloved Intensive Fair concealer, so they don't offer a concealer to replace it with! This is the lightest one they offer now and it's too orange for my NC 15, Golden Fair skin tone. Quite sad... They don't seem to discontinue things based on user reviews because they continuously get rid of products that have very high ratings on MUA. Oh well, I'm mainly writing this review to warn other pale skinned women to avoid this product and look elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by heartyfarty

Covers acne marks/scars/pimples? Check. Covers dark undereye circles? Check. Covers redness? Check. Good price and packaging? Check. Easy to apply? Check. Better choice for your skin? Check. Amazing? CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!! This concealer (along with everything else Everyday Minerals) is top notch quality!!! Surf online and order this concealer stat!!!