Anna Sui Anna Sui Beauty Tray S

4.9

on 3/7/2008 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love the beauty tray- the designs, the space, even the very sturdy cardboad box that it comes with, illustrated in black anna sui design on white. Actually, I love everything about Anna Sui accessories- EXCEPT the price. I've been trying to purchase a little at a time. Now, if only I could get my hands on one of those Anna Sui counter tops, to use as a dresser!

on 10/25/2007 2:47:00 PM

This Beauty tray rocks. Its so cute and looks great. It is priced very high, but I wouldnt expect anything less from a company like Anna Sui. If youre a girly girl and you like Anna Sui like I do then this is a must buy.

on 5/24/2007 1:35:00 AM

Beautiful, once again! I can't say that enough about Anna Sui's creations! I bought this to place my lip glosses, eyeshadows and blushes, oh! And my eyelash curler! It fits things nicely, but it doesn't fit a lot of things (I've still got pigments...) Perhaps I'd purchase another one in the future? But yeah, it's quite expensive, but totally worth it for avid Anna Sui fans out there (like myself).

on 8/17/2006 10:30:00 AM

I just brought this tray today. Its a bit costly for only a tray but it look spacial, good and nice. I will get this as a gift for my friend too.

on 4/16/2006 5:31:00 AM

If u are an Anna Sui fans, this is a must!! Its just so pretty n girly. I used it to put my accessories eg. hair clips, nail clipper, bra strap, beads, balm, jewelry etc. so its quite handy too. Even tho it's a little pricey but wat do u expect? It's Anna Sui!! Just like the previous review, i will purchase again if it ever go missing/damage.

on 11/15/2005 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hi Libby! *waves* I purchased my beauty tray with dustgirl below. :) CAD$25 for a plastic tray does sound pricey, but it looks so beautiful and holds a decent amount of lippies, so it is definitely worth it. I think it functions best for holding l/g and/or l/s, and even l/l! I cannot really justify purchasing another identical tray, but if Anna Sui ever comes out with a different style, I would definitely purchase. Or if my tray ever goes missing or gets stolen (prays this never happens..) I would repurchase for sure. :D

on 8/7/2005 10:44:00 PM

When I saw this adorable beauty tray I immediately had to have it. Classic Anna Sui, So girly and gothic! The dimensions are 4" x 6" so it doesn't hold much, but looks oh so pretty to display special items. It is pricey for a plastic tray ($25 CAN), but it's worth it for an Anna Sui fan IMHO. continued >>

Popular Accessories