September 22, 2014 | 2082 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cranberry Body Salt Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2006 9:42:00 PM More reviews by DivineKali

An average salt scrub... Seems to be the good old formula of coarse sea salt mixed with some oil. The fragrance is bearable, though I have to say it's definitely better in the scrub than it is in the body butter. I've tried almost all the body scrubs from TBS and none of them are particularly good.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2005 5:08:00 AM More reviews by do1ng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell, but hate the oily feel it lefts behind.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2005 5:00:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The Body Shop's 'cranberry' scrub is a disappointment compared to the body wash and the shimmery lotion in the same series. It's not a good exfoliant, as it doesn't seem to strip away dead skin evenly, so after shower some parts of my body are slightly greasy while other parts are dry. It's not effective either, because I need to apply a lot to feel a difference. The texture is pretty harsh, too. It also gets diluted by water very easily and only lasts through about 5 applications.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2005 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Marlena_M

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible. I bought this a few months ago but never used it until last night. Smelled great in the shower and did a decent job of "scrubbing" but it left the most disgusting, gross film on my skin. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK! There's no way I'd buy this again, in fact, I don't think I'll bother to use up the one I have... it's that bad. To sum it up in two words... HATED IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Kminer

I really enjoy the scent, and was surprised - I thought it would be too tart, but it's really quite sweet and foody. I love this scrub. It feels great and has bits of cranberry peel it in, and yet isn't too gritty. Comes in a gaint tub, and I wish they'd make the scrub year round - it goes great as a base for a lot of fruity lotions and creams.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2004 11:07:00 AM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I would love it if this scrub was more moisturizing it is the perfect complement to the body butter. It smells delicious and I love that it has real cranberry seeds in it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2004 1:26:00 AM More reviews by ilovestuff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, in general, I dislike scrubs in a tub...water gets in there, it gets under my nails, etc. Sephora had a great idea putting that Coffee and Cream scrub in a tube. But I am not talking about that, I am reviewing The Body Shop's Cranberry Salt Scrub. The scent is AMAZING! I am lemming this stuff every year by July for the past 4 years! I never stock up enough and it's super hard to find year-round. It feels great and this is one of the only Body Shop lines I am really crazy about (besides the Hemp).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2004 12:34:00 AM More reviews by jhjh

i hate the packaging, i just hate digging for the product with your hands over and over again. YUCK. this range is only available during the end of the year, xmas season..very very sweet smell, so sweet that you would be tempted to taste it! LOL

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2004 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Pronuptia

I hated this. It was hugely disappointing because I generally like Body Shop scrubs. It left a sticky icky film on my skin that no amount of soaping and lathering would remove. Bleah.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2003 1:31:00 PM More reviews by jalin

I purchased this as a gift last year - and by the time I went back to buy some for myself it was sold out! Apparently the Body Shop sells whatever holiday items it gets and does not restock. Older and wiser, I bought a tub of this yummy scented scrub in advance this year! ;-) It smells SO nice - a good combination of sweetness, tartness, and fruitiness. The texture is much 'scrubbier' than the other body scrubs I've been using, but it isn't unbearable.