April 16, 2014 | 2082 users online

Treatments - Mavala - Cuticle Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mellykins53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this cuticle oil, it did wonders for my cuticles and nails.

Cuticles - after 3+ weeks of use my cuticles went from cracked and dry to even, healthy and amazing.

Nails - I know this is a cuticle oil but i saw no harm in massaging this into my nails as well as the cuticles, and this has worked wonders on my nails. They have gone from generally thin and dry to strong without ridges. For this effect to happen, I had to wait for almost 2 months use.

Smell - the smell is great, it really reminds me of turkish delight, it has such a sweet scent to it which isn't overpowering.

Consistency - this oil wasn't watery or too thick, just an even consistency.

Best cuticle oil ever used so far!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far this is the best cuticle oil I used. It really helps nails grow faster, softens your cuticles, make them look as if you just had a manicure and it absorbs pretty quickly. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it when a MUA search turns up gold! I would never have thought to get this oil, but it's fabulous. This winter my cuticles and all around my toenails have been dry and ugly and spoilt the look of my feet. I kept having to treat myself to pedicures (which are expensive here) to rescue them, whereas previously I could get away with doing it all myself. I started using this a few days after my last pedicure, and I love it! The skin round my nails looks healthy and my feet still look freshly pedicured - RESULT.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 5:15:00 AM More reviews by formerfatty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff really gives results. The bottle has a brush so it's easy to paint around your cuticles without having to get your hands oily. My hand have suffered over the recent cold weather but this has rescued my cuticles in no time. The best oil I've used, Not sure about the cheapest ml for ml as the bottle is tiny, but the outlay is about 5 odd so very reasonable. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2006 4:14:00 AM More reviews by lueta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I ve tried other oils for dry cuticules like Sally Hansen s, but nothing beats this one! Thanks to my friend who gave it to me as a present, because until now I thought that my cuticules are exceptionally dry and there is no product which could make them nice and healthy. My nails have never looked better!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2003 11:32:00 AM More reviews by SumSum

It is not expensive, and actually all mavala products are in best quality and non expensive.
This cuticle oil soften and condition my dry nails and cuticle.. But remember to remover the oil before you apply other nail polish~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2001 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Adele

A great cuticle oil, soaks in quickly to nail and cuticles. Comes in a generous sized bottle. Another great addition to this line (my nails are so happy right now!)