Mavala Hand Cream

4.3

on 8/9/2010 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am not really sure whether this is the worst product of Mavala since none of its products let me down like this one. I might be very picky when it comes to handcream, but this has done nothing other than an ordinary one. I am not sure whether it is available in your country, but try the products of the Australian brand du'it http://www.duit.com.au/c-48-Hand-Care.aspx?reloaded=true instead of this.

on 11/29/2005 9:38:00 PM

This absorbs pretty quickly and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. There really isn't anything else I can add to the previous reviews, but I like this hand cream for days I wash my hands a lot, or when it's winter and colder and dryer and my Aveeno lotion doesn't seem to moisturize enough.

on 10/13/2005 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a really great hand cream. And the Packaging Quality is super-great. Always carry this with me in my purse!!

Very impressive! Bought this on a whim, marked down to $5 so it was a steal. Absorbs almost immediately and leaves hands incredibly soft and supple. NO sticky, tacky or greasy residue whatsoever and I've tried lots of hand creams including Heavy Duty, La Mer, Qtica, Blisslabs and Philosophy. Pleasant smell, not too overpowering...softly scented.
Very nice stuff. Would definitely repurchase :)

on 9/3/2004 5:39:00 AM

Great product! leaves my hands sooo soft. Comes in a convient tube too, best hand cream i have use yet

on 4/22/2004 9:14:00 PM

Very nice hand cream. Absorbs well and doesn't leave hands tacky, and has done a lot for my winter dry hands. Taking one lippie off for the scent, though, which smells sharply floral to me (think cheap gift soaps).

on 1/11/2002 4:36:00 AM

I bought this hand cream last year when I purchased several Mavala products to treat my nails after having Acrylics removed. Its hydrating but not super sticky or oily. Perfect used in conjuction with Mavala Cuticle Cream. The only better cream I've used is Ahahva. This is a fabulous product.

on 12/31/2001 2:44:00 PM

A great protective hand cream, I love this stuff, and it's in my purse everyday... It doesn't leave a super filmy residue on hands, just a light creamy feel- and massages in quickly and easily. Also, no strong fragrance (but don't eat popcorn after applying- yuck!)