April 19, 2014 | 935 users online

Treatments - Mavala - Nail Hardener

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by alibugbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

holy cow this stuff is so amazing!!! im a CNA so i do a LOT of hand washing and this stuff keeps my nails from peeling plus i love the cute little bottle :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Krunce

This stuff is awesome. Where has it been all my life.

You need to know: THIS IS NOT A NAIL POLISH! It's a treatment that soaks right into your nails and isn't visible anymore afterwards. It also really really really really works.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by dearleanne

Amazing, does exactly what it says.
Unlike other nail hardeners, this is a liquid that simply sinks into the nail (almost like painting water onto your nail tips). This form of nail hardener I find more convenient and easy. Some nail hardeners have to be painted on (Like Sally Hansens) and removed every few days. I live in Australia ... so everything is expensive here, it's a bit hard to find as it's an uncommon brand, but I got lucky and saw it selling in Chemist Warehouse. Its $20.00 a bottle (5ml) which is really pricey, but a little goes a LONG way, I barely even apply it as often as I did before because the results are long lasting and I forget I need to apply it over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

Got this in november 2013 been using it nearly every week. Jan 2014... im really happy with the results. My nails grow fast but they break easily :( now my nails feel very strong and i guess thicker? They dont bend so easily like the used to. Havent had any issues about pain while using it. Will keep using it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by beztanya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Does just what it says it do! Although if used more than once per week can make the nails quite dry, but used with the Mavala Nail Serum it's a wonder for my nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by lindafrh

Must have for every women!!! Hardens nails after just a few uses and nails grow visibly quicker and healthier. I used it twice a week the first couple of monthes, now once a week is enough. And damn right this tiny bottle lasts monthes!!! ps: make sure you seal it with a base coat, as it won't work if put alone on nail.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Syrah06

Works great! Does exactly what the package says. Love it and i never thought i would actually find something that does the job :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this on a weekly basis. I purchase the nail protector/guide thing from Sephora, because I did not like to use he plastic one that comes with Mavala's hardner. Works wonderfully. Just remember only to apply to the free edge of the nail. One bottle will last at least 2 years even with weekly use.

Yes it has formaldehyde, so if you have concerns don't use the product. However formaldehyde is a great nail hardner and that's why it is in many nail hardener products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Like many others I found Nail Envy did not work at all for me. Then I came across this in my local pharmacy and thought I'd give it a go. Amazing product! My nail tips were constantly peeling off in sheets to the point where they were transparent and bendy. No more. I have strong, white tips now! And they're GROWING! yes it contains formaldehyde so if you're concerned about that don't buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by nucosmojunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ingredients: Water, FORMALDEHYDE, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chamomile Extract, Garlic Extract, Cocamide DEA, Pine Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Oil, FD&C Blue #1.
continued >>