April 21, 2014 | 1506 users online

Cleansers - Equate - Clarifying Facial Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by glamgirl0928

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product will keep me absolutely acne free as long as I use it everyday. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a gentle cleanser that wont break you out! It makes your face feel so soft!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Toughie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not my most favorite product but it does get the job done. I have really oily skin and I love the drying effect it does on my skin. And how soft it feels when I dry my face.

I'm more of a Clinque type user now though. I use this as back up when my Clinque stuff run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Equate clarifying cleanser=Neutrogena Deep Clean - $3. Removes all makeup, doesn't overdry. Best of all- it is cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2007 1:49:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

this is the first cleansing cloth that i've tried and i love it. it removes the minimal make up that i do wear and leaves my skin feeling very clean. i have oily skin and after cleansing my skin feels tight and dry, but not over drying. i will continue to purchase these, i could care less for the name brand versions. once it gets the job done.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2007 12:09:00 PM More reviews by convexexile

This product is a knock-off of the Neutrogena, but I think it works just as well. It does leave my face feeling very tight, so I need to moisturize right away after. I don't think it has "clarified" my skin, but at least it hasn't caused any problems, so that's good enough for me. I think this would be best in the summer, as it's a little too drying for this time of year. I use 2 pumps of product and wash twice to get off all my makeup, so I go through a bottle fairly quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2005 1:26:00 PM More reviews by RepunzeltheBlonde

This is a Neutrogena Deep Clean knockoff. It's for normal to oily skin and it's my perfect summer cleanser! (Too drying for winter though) It's cheap, effective, lasts forever, and keeps my occaisional breakouts under control. 5 stars! (oops, I mean lippies :-P)