October 20, 2014 | 1882 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Love That Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

MAC's impassioned dupe and its a nice color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love This Pink! This is the first bright, bold pink that I've found that I really like. The color is fun and really pretty. It goes well with my NC 45-50 skintone. It is hot pink but can sometimes look like it has an orangey tone to it in different lights. I have really dry lips so I had to work with this a little - I put on a heavy layer, blotted, added another layer, blotted and then it somehow seemed to fuse into my lips and make the color look smooth. The formula itself is very creamy just like all the others in the Super Lustrous line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Hot pink for redheads!!! This is a classic shade, almost a neon hot pink with pinky coral shading. It was introduced in the late 50s to early 60s so it definitely has a MadMen vibe to it. BUT there is a reason for this shade being in Revlon's permanent collection. It is a great color, and for all skin tones, not just pale warm redheads like me.

It has both cool & warm in it so if you can call a hot pink a neutral, then it is a neutral in the sense that anybody, dark to pale, warm to cool ashy to olive could make this look good.

It is a magnificent loud summer pink almost a hot rose. Not for those who shiver at the thought of wearing a real colour beyond a naked nude look.

If you need to turn down the volume, I suggest blotting it down, then slicking on a coat of gloss in a neutral mlbb shade or a nude.

It is a moisturizing cream formula, goes on smooth, and has staying or should I say staining power. Doesn't bleed, in fact I've not yet found a Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick that does. Love them, & I own lots.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Icantrememberallmyaliases

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this shade out after asking myself, "What lipstick would Betty Draper wear?"

Love that Pink lipstick has medium coverage, and is neither light nor dark; neither warm nor cool. The finish is creamy-matte, and the best part of all -- the lipstick is unscented!

As far as drugstore lipsticks go, the ones from Revlon's Super Lustrous line are my absolutely favorite, by far. They are so pigmented, apply evenly, long-lasting, and don't have that waxy-perfumey smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

this is a vibrant coral pink on my nc40 skin. it looks like a muted version of mac impassioned - i've swatched them side by side and this one is not as neon. it is a pretty opaque, saturated colour but i don't find it garish but very brightening. it's reminiscent of a hot coral pink that Betty Draper would wear on Mad Men. today i've paired it with Nars Deep Throat blush and it look gorgeous with the pinky/peachy tone of the blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am so glad I finally tried Revlon's lipsticks! They are now my favorite - I prefer them over Chanel's, Dior's, Armani's, etc. for several reasons.

First of all, they stay on SO well! They really are more of a lip stain than just a lipstick. Even after eating and drinking, the stain is still fully there, so no need to reapply.

The other thing I love is that they are not scented (I hate scented lipsticks like Chanel, Estee Lauder or Dior!), and have no funky taste. They are completely odorless & tasteless.

I also love the range of colors - so many to choose from from every skin tone.

As for the color, Love that Pink, it is a bright hot pink with a yellow base - it is perfect for warm (yellow) skin tones! I really brightens up my face (I'm between NC 15 & 20). When I wear this, people often tell me how well-rested I look - it somehow just makes you look awake & alert. If you want a cooler hot pink, go for Cherries in the Snow which is a blue based hot pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never paid any attention to the pink lipsticks in the Revlon line (or any pink lipsticks for that matter) but picked this up because I found it discounted and figured why not? Love That Pink is the pink for any girl who normally CAN'T wear pink lipsticks. It's a neon warm coral-pink with a very strong red/orange tone. Vibrant, bright, but not garish, and while a very old shade.. it's very on trend right now as well. I was surprised how this actually works really well with my skin tone when normally an average pink lipstick just looks awkward on me and leans too cool or makes the teeth look kind of yellow.. downright unflattering for most with warm skin tones. Great formula like any of the other super lustrous lipsticks, no scent, this one in particular is a cream finish, classic packaging, good staying power, and leaves a nice stain. NC20/Revlon Colorstay Buff for reference. Will definitely buy again! I would have considered paying twice the price from this at any department store for the formula and just how flattering yet oddly uncommon this color is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The 1955 advertisement for this lipstick describes the color as ... "Not a whisper pink, a whistle pink! ..." I have to agree. This vintage strawberry pink shade is meant to be noticed. A slightly warm pink, I can see this working on many skin tones. This is the perfect shade when you want to feel ultra girly. Super creamy and opaque, this lipstick lasts a long time too.

Edit: I just colored my hair a pretty medium auburn shade, and sadly this lipstick no longer works on me. It clashes with my hair. I didn't remove a lippie, because this is still such a beautiful color, but I wanted to give a heads up to my fellow redheads to proceed witih caution where this lip shade is concerned. Unless your hair color is more of a cherry color, this lip shade probably won't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love the Super Lustrous Love That Pink lipstick in the black tube. It's a great summery dark pink that isn't cool in undertone or purple-based nor is it too neon or red-based or raspberry-ish like Cherries In The Snow.

The Moon Drops Love That Pink lipstick in the green tube is a lot brighter and quite neon so watch out with that one! I love red lipstick too but the Revlon Love That Red sadly looks too bright on me, Certainly Red, the Matte one called Really Red or the discontinued one called Scarlet Velvet look much better on me.

But in any case the Love That Pink is a lovely medium to dark pink that's a hot, summery pink that I don't need a lip pencil with. It's warm based without being too corally or orangey.

I'm a MAC NC45, Bobbi Brown Warm Almond and Fashion Fair Butterscotch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a gorgeous, pigmented, creme lipstick - a true warm neon pink. It's just enough warmth that I couldn't put it in my bright blue-pinks and fuschias section - it is definitely a warm neon pink that stops just short of being coral. Lovely formula. Stays and fades evenly. Great value.