November 28, 2014 | 2014 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous-- Raspberry Bite

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by sultryvoice

This is a beautiful shade of lipstick. It is a very deep blue-based berry with enough
brightness to make any woman look gorgeous. It is definitely my favourite
SL lipstick. Sadly, this shade has been discontinued. I did purchase a
back-up but with this lipstick, a little really goes a long way; it is smooth,
opaque and it lasts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I'm obsessed with this color!! This lipstick color is so gorgeous and it lasts for a nice amount of time. Shame on Revlon for discontinuing this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by ashleymayf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this colour! A perfect berry-pink-almost-red that makes your teeth look incredibly white without leaning too blue-toned. The formula is super comfortable, and the lasting power of this particular colour is amazing and kind of stains your lips as well :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

i scored this at a cosmetics outlet - 4 revlon lippies for $10. this shade was the standout out of the bunch - a deep pink, leaning red. it does look like the actual colour of a raspberry on. the formula is comfortable to wear, creamy, long lasting, and leaves a pretty stain. a shade like this can be worn in different intensities for different effects ..so bonus points for its versatility. i'm NC40 and this works on my golden tan skin - so not only fair skinned or cool toned girls will love this, i feel like it can work for a range of skin tones. this will get much love this fall/winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by elisemaycooper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lippy after reading reviews on here and I am SO GLAD I did!! This has to be my favourite lippy I own, the colour is just beautiful - a deep but bright raspberry colour. Can play with this lipstick to achieve a lighter or darker lip very easily. I am fair skinned with cool undertones and I think this lipstick compliments my skin tone perfectly. It seems as though a lot of fairer ladies on here are really loving this colour on them. This lipstick definitely has cool undertones for me. It is really noticeable when you walk in a room, but not in a bad way! Just beautiful, will definitely be repurchasing this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favorite bold lipsticks! Raspberry Bite is a very unique dark yet bright berry pink/red. Absolutely gorgeous when paired with a neutral eye and black winged liner. I love the super lustrous lipsticks in general, but this one is exceptionally long lasting and leaves a really pretty stain to the lips.

Since the lipstick is so creamy, I always wear this with a lip liner (usually Jordana's baby berry) and blot first before adding a second application. I never have a problem with bleeding/feathering this way!

Although this is a very blue toned lipstick, I can see it working on a variety of skin tones. I'm about an NC20-25 in MAC, and it works for me. I cannot recommend this enough if you love bold lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by darla7252

This lipstick is unbelievably great....its depth and lasting power is better than any other lipstick I have tried (and trust me, I've tried everything from Dior to Urban Decay and on and on). Not even any other Revlon lip color lasts like this one. And the shade is to die for- color pops and not in a gaudy way. A very blue based true raspberry color, great consistancy and just all around the best ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is so gorgeous! On me, it's a dark yet bright cool pink. All of the Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks wear well for me, but this one wears well AND leaves a stain. I recommend all the cool-toned bold lip lovers give this a try. It's so rich!

For reference, I wear Revlon Colorstay in Rich Ginger/Caramel.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by jess31570

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is way too bright pink on my medium-light tan skin. I think it would look good on pale skin with pink undertones, but warm girls steer clear, this is way too cool. I'm tossing it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by 1017

My husband literally, went, "aaahh" (in a bad, startled way) when he saw this on me. All he saw were hot pink lips coming. Needless to say it is going back. The color and texture made me feel like I was playing with my mom's makeup. I am NW20 w/almost black hair, brown eyes.

7 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No