July 28, 2014 | 1033 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Le Rouge Absolu - Sueded de Luxe

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by SnapesLove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is exactly the same color as Aishwarya's Beige by L'Oreal. It is a beautiful natural color that is exactly the same shade as my lips. It feels great on, with a lovely shine, and seems moisturizing. Stunning in its simplicity. I did take one lippy off because although it does have a sunscreen, Paula Begoun, "the Cosmetics Cop" says that it is not an adequate one. However, I would prefer this to the less expensive Aishwarya's Beige because at least Suede de Luxe has SOMETHING in the way of sunscreen, whereas the other does not. This is lovely, and although I just got it a few days ago, the poor lippy has marked signs of use already LOL. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by kawaiishinichan

A brownish, caramel color that looks very nice and natural on lips. It's not sparkley, and is very buildable. Doesn't look overdone. Moisturizing, but it has this smell which is why I took one lip off. Smells like old perfume :( But it's a very natural color that adds some darkness to your lips and it's not drying and has good pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 12:12:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

I have found my favorite nudey beige /rosey lip ever!! I got it as a gift with purchase ,but would definitely buy if ever run out. Its a very natural and pretty look on lips.It is also sheer ,but buildable. I dont love teh smell ,but does remind me of lippies of old.Would look pretty on all skin tones IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by mommybuss

I have found my HG l/s! This is the nude color that I have been looking for! YEAH! =) It looks more brown, but when you put it on it kind of morphes into your lips. I have been using this with the Caramel l/l, and Chilled JT and it's such a gorgeous lip. My lips are pretty pigmented so I have a hard time finding l/s that looks good, and this is IT! I will definitely buy this again!