August 21, 2014 | 1440 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by maiitaii

What an average product. The price is ridiculous for what you get. I had a sample of this and liked it, it didnt really do anything special but it provided moisture, didn't cause redness or breakouts, and had a nice texture. For some reason, I thought it was around 30/40 bucks, so I was considering buying it because the Chanel products I really love are crazy expensive and I didn't want to shell out the money (they really do make a huge difference though). Well this stuff is like $65!! Craziness. Don't get me wrong, I have no aversion to expensive products if they make a difference in my skin, but this is just so mediocre, a really basic moisturizer. At that price, I'll just save a few extra dollars and get my Chanel, the good stuff. This is something you could easily replace with a much cheaper product, don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by everyoneknewherasnancy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product, it just may be my holy grail daytime moisturizer. The cucumber scent is refreshing. SPF 15, rich in anti-oxidants. I've been repurchasing this for a year now,

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by moenonoke

I haven't used any Estee Lauder products for years, I decided to try this Daywear so I could get the free gift. Immediately after putting it on, my face turned red and blotchy. My skin is normal and I rarely have a negative reaction like this so I was really surprised. I've tried a few other times and each time have the same effect. I hate it. Would definitely not purchase again, I think the only Estee Lauder product I would buy again would be the advanced night repair eye cream. I didn't like the strong cucumber smell either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I returned this product. It left a greasy film on my face all day and my skin was not absorbing it. The film effected how my makeup looked. I liked the cucumber smell and it has SPF. Not worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the SPF 25, oil free version!

This is very creamy, but it doesn't really do anything more then your usual Olay face cream or whatever..... it was an overall nice moisturizer but it didn't really impress me. So the hunt continues for the prefect face cream. Still on the fence about trying there oil free SPF 15 version in the pump bottle....

What I liked.....
Very smooth luxurious texture
Quite moisturizing

What I didn't like.....
Jar packaging I like pumps, much more hygienic!!!!
For the price you should get a better product, this is basically like a fancy jar of cetaphil
Its overly fragranced and dyed, old lady style!
The more you use it the more runny and separated the cream gets, I swear I've seen an oily film on the top surface.
When it separates I put the lid on and shake it!

I'm not buying this again it wasn't bad, never broke me out! But until I find that perfect face cream I'm gonna try everything

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used up a full 15ml deluxe sample and even though the cream felt luxurious it also felt sticky and greasy. Even though this is marketed for normal/combination skin I believe this would be more suitable for dry or normal skin. My oily bits cannot cope with this rich moisturiser. Too bad, because this seemed to be a really nice cream. I wish EL would make this in a cream-gel version... That would be nice! It would also be nice if companies stopped selling moisturisers in jars... But that's another jar of worms!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

I like the texture of this on my skin but it has more drawbacks then pros.

It smells like cucumber nair
Antioxidants perish due to jar packaging
Not enough spf for day to day wear, it only has low UV-A protection.

But it soothing to dry skin and absorbs quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by kasiaw99

I bought this moisturizer for the anti-aging elements and the SPF but I found that it was much too greasy and smelled too much like sunscreen. I would expect this out of an SPF 50 moisturizer, not 15.
I will have to leave it for the winter so that it doesn't go to waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by rerelove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Really wanted to try this moisturizer after reading great reviews on various other websites, but was put off by the hefty price tag and due to my sensitive skin I'm skeptical about spending so much money on something which I could react to. I received a sample after purchasing foundation and was so excited to finally try it! First the pros: it goes on great, it's thick but doesn't feel heavy on the skin, it smells fresh, and I love the antioxidants I. It. The cons: the fresh smell is strong and it broke me out every time I used it. So disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Jodiib

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For all you ladies complaining about the packaging being unhygienic, all you have to do is take the cream out with a clean cotton swab and spot over face, do not use your fingers for risk of spreading bacteria, it's a common sense thing not the products fault. I love this cream, it moisturizers my skin whereas everything else I have tried has not, it's not greasy or heavy and gives a nice glow to my skin. I have not broken out from this, which is great because I have acne prone skin. Would definitely buy again. :)