December 22, 2014 | 1754 users online

Skincare - Body - C.O. Bigelow - Almond Superb Body Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I love the almost non-cherry, creamy, nutty version of almonds. This has a very slight cherry note to it, but its cut by a rich, almost chocolate scent. Smells sort of like chocolate cherries with a touch of coconut. Soft and creamy. I agree that its not drying, but isn't moisturizing either, but it lathers great and is very soothing scent so I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this. I have two travel sized bottles of it and its a nice basic gel. I only wish it were more moisturizing. It's not drying, but doesn't add enough moisture to my parched skin. That's the only reason i probably won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2006 9:17:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great body wash that lathers, cleanses, and rinses well. Itís basic but good. I really like the natural almond fragrance because, as other reviewers have noted, it is mildly sweet and foody without having that overly sweet, almost cherry, note that so many other almond-scented products have. Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bitter Almond Seed Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-3 Glyceryl Cocoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. continued >>

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2006 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Jennipooh74

This body wash is nice. It is neither drying or oily, and smells very good. I would probably buy it again, but I am currently on a honey scent kick. I got my little 2 oz bottle at BBW sale for $2.50. Probably wouldn't pay full price because it isn't my favorite scent, but it was on sale, and definitely had a great almond scent as opposed to others I have smelled

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2006 11:30:00 PM More reviews by summerpixy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just picked this up tonight at the big sale at BBW, and I am going to be having some very nice showers from now on. I don't like overly sweet scents, I enjoy candy, but I don't want to smell like it. Fortunately this was a buttery almond without being unpleasant in any way. I wouldn't pay the full $13 dollars for it if I was going to buy it again, but it was a very nice buy while on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2005 3:03:00 PM More reviews by SunriseSunset

This stuff is fabulous! Now THIS is the type of almond scent that I like! Usually almond scents are powdery, which I'm not a fan of, but this one is buttery and rich! Lathers so, so well! There's a note in this that reminds me of the famous butter cookie that they had a few years back. In fact, it's probably the only thing that will even come close to it. It's pricey, but I bought this during the 1/2 off body cleansers sale. I'm definately going for the lotion when I save up some cash. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2005 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Rebeccajw

I don't usually like almond scents--I think they're too, too sweet. I picked this one up just because I've used the Bigelow cleansers and really liked them, and it's great. This is a perfect almond scent---not too sweet, and not too nutty. So the scent is perfect, and like the other Bigelow cleansers I've used, it's just a great product.