November 20, 2014 | 1754 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Dermactin-TS Collagen Eye Filler

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by mmandelik04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After a few seconds passed by the cream started to burn the skin under my eyes. It is way too thick and hard to put on without tugging on my skin. I woke up the next day and the skin under my eyes was red. Never again!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Didn't do anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lovie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just brought this product at sally's and so far so good i love it. this works better than loreal to me. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by PinkFrosting27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Dermactin-TS Collagen Eye Filler~ Amazing! I read alot of people say they couldn't find ingredient lists for this brand online, but it is printed on the box and again on the tube. It does contain collagen and caffeine so it plumps the undereye area nicely. It also contains mica and adds a soft glow that seems to help the area look brighter too. It's perfect under concealer and totally replaces primer! It's light yet super creamy and moisturizing. I use it day and night. Dark circles almost disappear and puffiness is lessened. I'm excited to see what long term use of this product will do for me! So far a week of use has really made me happy and I haven't worn concealer as much! My undereyes look so much better. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by discworld

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a great product. No matter how little sleep I get or how sniffly I am, my eyes are never puffy. I don't even use concealer under my eyes anymore. Skin tone is better, no puffy undereyes--it really just makes your undereye area look better. And what a great value--low price, generous size, a little goes a long way. I don't mind spending money on products that work, but it's great to know you can get an excellent product at a reasonable price. Highly recommend you try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by jter391

OMG!! I have NEVER seen my under eye skin look so bright! My under eye circles are not very bad, but if I don't wear concealer, I look like I'm sick. I also suffer from puffiness. This, in about 2 weeks, has brightened my under eyes and gotten rid of the puffiness. I don't have to wear concealer anymore!!! It's so cheap too!! I can't believe sallys has such good products!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by marah1115

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This IS a very good product
I am having a very difficult time deciding if this is THE BEST under eye cream or Perlier risarium They are both really good
This may be better for wrinkle treating and the other for the dark circles They are both good This is a bit thicker in texture and probably hydrates a bit better so like the one reviewer states may be great for usage under the mineral makeup to prevent the eye area from looking so darn crepey--but for me the Perlier seems to be helping the dark circles more I think it depends what your main concern is for an eye cream!
This one can be a bit yucky in the morning makes the eyes a bit gummy but hey if ya want results --beauty IS pain you know ;-)
Can be purchased resonably priced at SALLY'S(someone mailed me and forgot about Sally's or Amerimark/Beauty Boutique website)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 1:31:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is probably one of the best eye treatments I have used. I started using this skin care line about 6 weeks ago and I have noticed great improvements. This eye cream is very concentrated. Goes on silky and works almost immediately by soothing my indereye area. Not greasy and you can apply eye makeup after you blend it in. Within a few days (yes!) I noticed my undereye circles, which is my biggest issue now, were less noticeable. A week after I began using it people began commenting on how rested I looked for having an infant. I laughed as ha, I am not getting any sleep ~ I realized my undereye area looked smoother and my circles were almost gone. Fine lines are gone. Working on the deeper ones - I don't have many, but enough to annoy me. So this is a definite must have for me, close to my HG if I dare say. Not too expensive, has been compared to Strivectin, and you can buy it at any Sally Beauty Supply. Thumbs up!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by danderson905

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great product for reducing wrinkles and fine lines under the eyes. My dark circles also seem to be a little lighter. I use the cream at night and during the day, after applying moisturizer. My eye area is prone to extreme dryness, so I also use a cocoa butter stick for extra moisture. I am very pleased with the results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2005 1:40:00 PM More reviews by gigglemommy

*update* this review is for the eye cream*
when they ask if you "would buy this product again" they should have a HELL YES button! this stuff has done what none of the miracle department store eye creams claim. it is so rich, when i put it on at night my undereye actually feels almost poofy...not bags but the skin itself has lost that crepey, delicate feel, and the 'dents' under my eyes seem a little less. i've been using it for about a month, and the crow's feet are creeping back. my favorite thing about it, besides the price (ten bucks on sale at sally beauty) is that when i dab on a quarter of a pea sized amount before i apply my mineral makeup, the powder doesn't look dry or 'crepey'. the most AWESOME stuff...strivectin can bite me, i don't need anything more than this. available at sally beauty supply for a song. on to the face cream for night time! maybe it will help squash my forehead's recent shar pei impression.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No