April 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Scrubs - Beauticontrol - Spa BROWN SUGAR Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by lovetospa

This is my favorite scrub from BeautiControl. Your skin feels amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by lgoddard2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was a fairly decent scrub. I do like the brown sugar scent. This exfoliated well, but I felt that the oil-to-scrub ratio was a little off....as in too much oil for the scrub. I always felt a little greasy after using it. I gave it a 1 for packaging quality because when I took it on a trip it leaked EVERYWHERE and now one of my favorite Vera Bradley bags is destined to smell like coconutty-brown sugar forever. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 9:56:00 PM More reviews by back2happiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great scrub. The sugar granules are of different sizes so they gives a nice refreshing texture to the scrub. Your skin is nicely moisturized after but not too greasy and the scent is very nice. It kind of reminds me of some etailer Pink Sugar dupes but a little on the sweeter, lighter side.
My HG scrub from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2005 8:19:00 PM More reviews by delta69purple

I love this product. This is one of the best scrubs that I have used in a long time. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2005 9:08:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

BeautiControl now makes both a white sugar scrub (Called Spa Sugar m- packaged in a tube) and a brown sugar scrub (packaged in a large tub). The Brown Sugar Scrub smells FANTASTIC - slighlty green notes but mostly a pure, sweet, warm brown sugar - just like out of the Domino Box. A fair price for a LARGE amount. The scrub is moderately coarse and not terribly oily. I like this alot - and I continue to be amazed and impressed by BC's quality. (I also own "higher end brands, like Fresh's Sugar Scrub and "lower end e-tailer" scrubs like Coconut Hut and Bissy's Boutique. BeautiControls products are IMO well worth the money and are a GREAT VALUE for the price and amount of product received.