April 24, 2014 | 1910 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Beauticontrol - Spa Brown Sugar Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this lotion and already have a second bottle. The lotion leaves my skin feeling so soft and nourished, quickly absorbs, and doesn't feel greasy. I really like the sweet scent and often get compliments that I smell good. The shimmer in this lotion is very fine and leaves my skin looking glowy and is quite subtle. Love this lotion and will definitely continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by lovetospa

This product smells good and leaves a beautiful shimmer on my skin. I love that it glows on my skin instead of looking like I threw glitter all over myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by annam440

The only reason I will not buy this again, is because I found an even cheaper version of this scent. I tried a perfume called "Angel Rocker" from Claires. I hear that Angel rocker is a dead ringer for pink sugar, and other perfumes. I do love this scent. I will probably buy the Angel Rocker, since it's cheaper and easier to put on. This perfume also doesn't last super long, and isn't very strong. The A.R. rollerball is discreet to apply, lasts forever, and is really strong-- you only need a little teeny bit to last you for a veeery long time. (: Love Beauti-Control!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by vanilladiva45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I was out to lunch with my SO and our waitress smelled so amazing. I asked her what it was...and it was this. I kind of forgot about it, but my SO decided to surprise me with it. I love it on myself as much as I loved it on the waitress. It is similar to Aqualina, which to me is a great thing. I love the sugary-sweet candy smell. The lotion itself is awesome - long lasting and very moisturizing. As previously mentioned, there is a bit of opal-y shimmer to it which is a nice subtle touch.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was hoping for this to smell like... brown sugar. Instead this and the matching fragrance are both dead-ringers for Aquolina Pink Sugar. Like Pink sugar, it makes me nauseous.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by lgoddard2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lotion is wonderful! I love ths smell, it is so yummy! It is extremely moisturizing without being too thick or heavy. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2006 9:57:00 AM More reviews by styrch

This is hands down my favorite body lotion right now. I love the smell and it gives just the right amount of moisture without feeling greesy. It also has this subtle bronze shimmer to it which I like (very subtle). If you like bath and body works brown sugar line, you'll LOVE this lotion. I have both and this is the one I reach for every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2005 8:16:00 PM More reviews by delta69purple

I enjoy this product so much. I got it for a steal at $10 during a sale. I am enjoying the entire brown sugar line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2005 9:03:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am so surprised at how PLEASED I am with the fairly new spa BROWN SUGAR line by BeautiControl. I have the lotion and the scrub so far and really want to try the colgne spray, too. I also own BB (Bissy's Boutique in Brown Sugar, as well as Fresh Sugar - so I guess I am kind of a sugar junkie.) Anyhow, the Body Lotion is very moisturizing and NOT GREASY AT ALL. It imparts a subtle sheen to my legs and arms as it contains mica. Very subtle - and not obnoxious. The lighly-sweet brown sugar scent is not over-powering and smells slightly green - but mostly like pure brown sugar. I LOVE THIS! Reatils for about $15.00.