Cover Girl Wetslicks Crystals Bubble

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/21/2009 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

HORRIBLE stuff. Looks good for about 2 minutes, then dries to a tacky NOTHING. All I have left are sparkles that are nearly impossible to get off my lips!

DO NOT BUY THIS GLOSS.

I like the color... The only thing i really didnt like about it is that it was grainy on my lips... other than that i dont mind it at all... but i more than likely wont be buiying again.

on 10/20/2008 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Um, EW! This looks so frosty and tacky. Not even sure what possesed me to buy this but I'll be giving it away. Not pretty at all.

on 6/24/2008 1:52:00 AM

I am medium fair, cool tones with a medium-pigmented lip. I don't like the pale lip look so I bought this specifically for layering over darker colors to make them more day appropriate. This color blended very well with the Fire Fly l/g from this line. I think these l/g are the least sticky of all the l/g I've tried. It has a slight scent which is quite nice and not artificial smelling like other l/g. I think these l/g bleed a bit so I would recommend lipliner but the bleeding probably isn't noticeable with this light color. I've gotten 4+hours of wear out of this one so far today and it's still going strong. Leaves a slight color on my cups but still on the lips. I do think this line is quite shiny so some colors may not be appropriate for work or look good on wrinkled lips (might settle into the wrinkles too much). I purchased this for $5.99 USD in CVS.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I kind of like this gloss. It's a pretty lavendar-pink with a great shimmery shiny finish. The texture, as with all the Wetslicks and Wetslicks Crystals lip glosses, is just a bit sticky. This color did not jump out at me to repurchase even though it was pretty. So I might repurchase and then again I might not.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This was given to me so no loss either way. I really wanted to like this. I've seen some pics of people wearing this, but it just ain't working for me like like it was working for them lol The color is very much like Shimmershell, only I think it's a bit "whiter" in terms of frostiness and has big chunks of noticable whitish shimmer. It goes on my pigmented lips a whitish pink opalesence color which doesn't work for me. I am neutral/warm though so I'm sure it works a lot better on people who can pull of cool shades. The texture is nice, the scent wonderful but this shade I don't think is going to work. I'm going to try it over some pink lipsticks before I give it my final judgement.

on 8/4/2005 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh, I love this gloss, it is soooo pretty for a shimmery innocent look. Bubble is a pale opalescent pink with pretty pink shimmers. Looks amazing paired with smoky eyes or for a natural innocent look. Don't mind the smooth Wetslicks texture, you will have to reapply more often though because it's not very sticky. And I love that cupcake smell, yum! purdy stuff.

Popular Lip Glosses