November 23, 2014 | 2039 users online

Treatments (Face) - MAC - Lightful Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by jayne1980

I have been using this every day for a month and really like it. it makes my skin feel soft and clean and I have no adverse reactions which is quite something for me - my skin is really reactive! I stopped using a toner years ago and only started again in order to use this (as a friend recommended it) - and I'm glad I did! In the past I felt toner's role was getting the last bit of make up off, but this is full of antioxidants including vitamin C so it is actually a genuine add in to a skin care regime. I'm currently using it with Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Balm and Origins Starting Over moisturiser and my skin seems happy!
It is not particularly cheap but it seems to go a long way and I still have loads left, and as an added bonus I like how the bottle looks on my dressing table!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love using this because of the fragrance, but I don't know how to describe it. It softens the skin beautifully. This is definitely a luxury item and is way too expensive for what it does. I love it, but it's not something you need.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 8:18:00 AM More reviews by breesana

I have a problem with red blotches on my cheeks, and have tried products from many different brands and determitoligists, but nothing seems to work. I haven't noticed that this product has helped all that much, but I have noticed that some of the darker spots on the very top of my cheeks are smaller and not as noticible as before. I like the way this product smells, and haven't had a negative reaction to it. Lucky for me, I live in Asia, so it isn't hard to come across, either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It burns at first but I'm kind of used to it now lolz.
I have combo skin. I like how it "feels" like it's working because of the burning. It prepares my lotion/cream very well. I do see a slight improvment in my skin with less redness now. I had some flaws with the redness before, but now my skin is flawless (no foundation needed)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by sayakka

im reviewing for the new lightful collection coming in the opaque blue bottle with white cap. i bought the previous lightful toner in the white bottle, and i did not like that. i actually B2M the entire unfinished toner(heart brokenT.T) anyways, the ingredients of the two are EXACTLY the same. the packaging definately improved. the new lightful toner is protected from light and sunshine(so the Vit C in it are protected better), where the old one has a clear bottle. i have been using the toner for a month, and i agree with the other viewers saying this toner does nothing. does not hydrate or soften the skin. i think it actually mattifies. my skin is no where lighten or feel better. maybe oily skin type can benefit from the mattifying feel this offers.
price in CAD:33.5+tax

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2006 7:53:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Like the previous reviewer, I'm not sure what this actually does for me. I'm pretty faithful to my other toners (Mario Badescu Seaweed and Garnier Fresh), but I was willing to try this out, given the fact I love MAC's Lightful powder foundation. This doesn't feel as refreshing as Garnier, however, and the fact Garnier can be found anywhere, while I have to special order Lightful through friends living in Asia, makes me shrug off this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2005 3:50:00 AM More reviews by cstg

I have no real adverse reactions to the Lightful Toner, however - don't know exactly what it does for me. You see, seems there's no leftover makeup remaining on my face whenever I'd applied the Lightful Toner. But I don't know if it's suppose to help make sure the Lightful Essence absorbs well or not. I don't have the Lightful Lotion, since I use some other lotions/moisturizers that help with the hormonal acne (I use Ettusais Acne Clear Moisture Essence). I don't know if I'd repurchase the Toner or not, I guess. It is either a Yes or No, depends on if I'd in the meantime find something that I liked better than this or not.