Cover Girl CG Bronzer in Golden Tan

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/9/2014 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a nice highlight for underneath the brow and a little packing underneath the arch, especially for a neutral look.I have brown skin and it looks grear on me. Its also good in covering little pesky brow hairs if you shave your brows off or even between tweezing and waxing of the brows. Great product.

on 5/17/2014 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Really good bronzer!! A DS gem!! Really good price, does not break me out, & cute packaging. LA Colors makes a dupe same type of packaging but their version has more sparkles. I am not a big CG fan but I love Golden Tan & Copper Radiance both of them. The brush is okay for touch ups on the go but when you apply this at home you will want to use ur own brushes.

on 8/13/2013 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this bronzer so much! However, the brush that comes with this bronzer is not very useable IMO, so I would strongly suggest using a better one for a better and more even application. The color is quite buildable and is more of a matte finish with not so much sparkle. This is also the perfect size so I can just put in my purse and have it with me at all times. For a DS brand, I am quite happy.

I was not a fan or this bronzer. It didnt not go on evenly and the brush is seriously awful.
I dont think they could have made a worse brush.
I tried the bronzer with a different brush and it was okay but there are many other products that are a lot better.

on 6/16/2013 7:19:00 PM

My go to bronzer. It gives me a perfect golden glow all over :) i have fair to medium skin. i love pairing it with Macs mineralize skin finish in Lightscapade! I wish Covergirl would hack these brushes in the trash, and make the whole container filled with product. I wouldn't mind paying more because their cheeker blushers, bronzers, and highlighters really are great quality. But these little brushes are a total waste of space.

on 6/12/2013 8:43:00 AM

I LOVE this! My face never tans very well...so I always have a pasty face. This gives me a wonderful tan glow. I do not recommend using the brush that comes with it...I don't think anyone uses them(I did try), but with my brush looked great.

on 4/9/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Cheap price, great quality! Not a fan of CoverGirl face powders in general but this one looks really great on the skin and makes my skin look really warm and radiant. Wish you got more product but it IS cheap, and quite pigmented. I love travelling with this bronzer because of its convenient size. Has been my HG bronzer in past years, and it smells incredible. Will repurchase just not all the time, it is a good one.

on 11/16/2012 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I started using this bronzer a couple of years ago when my mom gave me hers after she realized she had two in her purse already! Mom swears by this stuff and uses COPPER RADIANCE. (so as you can tell this is not a review for golden tan.) Anyways, at first I was hesitant because I despise shiny shimmery cheeks, and I had a prejudice against cheekers in general (even though I swear by my covergirl aquasmooth, lash exact, exact eyelights in black ruby, and fresh complexion concealer). Well, I needed a bronzer during the summer to go with my rockin tan and went with it. I LOOKED AMAZING!! (Yep, just like my mom). Now it's my HG bronzer (oh boy, I'm a covergirl fanatic!) and I find that it's subtle enough that I can wear it all year round. I just buff it on with my (wet n wild) kabuki brush lightly all over my face and I have this glow about me. Of course, you only need a little and it's not a cheeks only product. Apply a little all over the face- during the winter I use it as a setting powder/blush over my Milani cream-to-powder foundation (in medium beige) and I look like I'm healthy and well rested from Hawaii.

on 9/8/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Here is my story why I LOVE this bronzer..... I was looking for weeks online for a really good bronzer cause I feel it just finishes off my look and I really think thats what give you that healthy fresh glow (IF you get a good one) So I bought Too Face Chocolate Soliel bronzer and was sooo excited for it to come. I got it the other day and put it on, not really seeing a difference in my face I put more on with a blush brush instead of my powder brush and really nothing still. SO I got my smallest kabuki brush and put it on twice on each cheek. HORRIBLE all I looked like was a mess and dirty with a tint of red. Looked like I bought the wrong color powder. So on a whim I was at my local groccery store last night and saw COVER GIRLS GOLDEN TAN it looked pretty with a slight shimmer and I thought why not I can't not wear bronzer tomorrow and then I'll go look for a good one if it looks horrible. So I bought it for 3.99 and thought it would look cheap and barely there like most for me but NO it was so amazing color on my olive skin. It gave my such a healthy glow and was pronounced where I put it. It blended really well where I wanted it to be softer and I got sooo many compliments today on my complextion. IT is true just cause something cost and arm and a leg doesn't mean it's better. I will always buy this unless I find a mircale bronzer that is better which I dought I love how this looks on me. I bought Too Face bronzer for 24.00 and it looked like I had a rash(that's what my husband said) then bought Cover Girls Golden Tan for 3.99 and looked so fresh and with a healthy glow and got so many compliments today... NEVER think you have to spend alot to get a great product. I also like Freeman's and St. Helen's Facial masks, they are really cheap but have kept my skin looking really great

on 8/2/2012 8:49:00 PM

This was an okay product for me. At first I used it and hated it, so I hadn't used it for a while. Recently I picked it up again to see if it was really as bad as I remembered it to be, and I surprisingly thought that it wasnt that bad. One thing I noticed about it is that it smells DELICIOUS, and it pretty good pigment, but not as much as I would like.This was an O-K.

Popular Bronzers