Cover Girl CG Bronzer in Golden Tan

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

This is a good bronzer for pale skin, because it's not as dark/orange as most bronzers. This does have fine shimmer, but it creates a pretty glow, but I'd honestly prefer if it were more matte. I like the convenient/portable packaging, and the tiny brush will work in a pinch. I mostly use this as a contour on my cheekbones. I look ridiculous when I try to use more pigmented bronzers, and find most too difficult to work with, but I can just slap this on real quick and not have to worry.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One of my past purchases from high school that I'm now making a review for. Back then I did not have much spending money, so I happily purchased and used it.

Now after trying other amazing brands I realized all the cons. The color payoff wasn't very noticeable on my tan complexion. Not to mention that even if the small size makes it easily portable, it messed up my big brushes with its tiny square design.

Sorry but it turns out it's not be for me! *Sad

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a nice highlight for underneath the brow and a little packing underneath the arch, especially for a neutral look.I have brown skin and it looks grear on me. Its also good in covering little pesky brow hairs if you shave your brows off or even between tweezing and waxing of the brows. Great product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really good bronzer!! A DS gem!! Really good price, does not break me out, & cute packaging. LA Colors makes a dupe same type of packaging but their version has more sparkles. I am not a big CG fan but I love Golden Tan & Copper Radiance both of them. The brush is okay for touch ups on the go but when you apply this at home you will want to use ur own brushes.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this bronzer so much! However, the brush that comes with this bronzer is not very useable IMO, so I would strongly suggest using a better one for a better and more even application. The color is quite buildable and is more of a matte finish with not so much sparkle. This is also the perfect size so I can just put in my purse and have it with me at all times. For a DS brand, I am quite happy.

I was not a fan or this bronzer. It didnt not go on evenly and the brush is seriously awful.
I dont think they could have made a worse brush.
I tried the bronzer with a different brush and it was okay but there are many other products that are a lot better.

My go to bronzer. It gives me a perfect golden glow all over :) i have fair to medium skin. i love pairing it with Macs mineralize skin finish in Lightscapade! I wish Covergirl would hack these brushes in the trash, and make the whole container filled with product. I wouldn't mind paying more because their cheeker blushers, bronzers, and highlighters really are great quality. But these little brushes are a total waste of space.

I LOVE this! My face never tans very well...so I always have a pasty face. This gives me a wonderful tan glow. I do not recommend using the brush that comes with it...I don't think anyone uses them(I did try), but with my brush looked great.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Cheap price, great quality! Not a fan of CoverGirl face powders in general but this one looks really great on the skin and makes my skin look really warm and radiant. Wish you got more product but it IS cheap, and quite pigmented. I love travelling with this bronzer because of its convenient size. Has been my HG bronzer in past years, and it smells incredible. Will repurchase just not all the time, it is a good one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I started using this bronzer a couple of years ago when my mom gave me hers after she realized she had two in her purse already! Mom swears by this stuff and uses COPPER RADIANCE. (so as you can tell this is not a review for golden tan.) Anyways, at first I was hesitant because I despise shiny shimmery cheeks, and I had a prejudice against cheekers in general (even though I swear by my covergirl aquasmooth, lash exact, exact eyelights in black ruby, and fresh complexion concealer). Well, I needed a bronzer during the summer to go with my rockin tan and went with it. I LOOKED AMAZING!! (Yep, just like my mom). Now it's my HG bronzer (oh boy, I'm a covergirl fanatic!) and I find that it's subtle enough that I can wear it all year round. I just buff it on with my (wet n wild) kabuki brush lightly all over my face and I have this glow about me. Of course, you only need a little and it's not a cheeks only product. Apply a little all over the face- during the winter I use it as a setting powder/blush over my Milani cream-to-powder foundation (in medium beige) and I look like I'm healthy and well rested from Hawaii.

Popular Bronzers