October 21, 2014 | 1872 users online

Makeup Brushes - Make Up For Ever - Powder Brush 32S

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mi55bonnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this from Sephora. This is my first powder brush. I'm super disappointed with this brush. When I'm using this brush to apply the loose powder on my face the bristles almost hurt my face when rubbing it in the circlular motion. I wish I could give this away or something because I don't want to just throw it in the trash since I did pay so much money for this.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by susanvn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the one and only brush that i've bought from MUFE. The reason is simple: it totally SUCKKSSSSS!!! For such a prestige name in MU line like MUFE, it's a huge shame.
I was sold at MUFE counter because it feels soft, the bristles are nicedly packed and its glossy wooden handle was stiff, short which makes it portable (The one that I have is BB15 face powder brush). Plus, it's cheaper than MAC face brushes, RM90 vs RM150-180, which urges me to give it a try after forking out so much money on other MAC brushes so far. But, only after one or two uses, the bristles get harden from the powder that you can feel it scratchy and itchy. The worst problem of it is it shreds like crazy, I can literally pick up the bristles from the brush and of course from my face after use. In an effort to save this, I use Johnson's baby shampoo to wash it. And guess what, the black color from the so-called "squirrel" hair came out, which still happens EVERY SINGLE TIME I wash it (I have never had this experience with any brushes, even the drugstore dirt cheap ones). After wash, the hair looks bit more shiny but still it shreds a lot and get rough after several applications.
Everytime I come across this brush, I just hate myself from being so stupid to buy it. Such a disappointed experience. NEVER AGAIN MUFE BRUSHES, only MAC and BOBBI BROWN brushes are satisfying enough - now I'm convinced ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupxmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate this brush! ALOT. I didn't use it yet and the hairs are already shedding up everything about it sucks. I'm not going to buy this again, I might as well throw mine away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2005 9:41:00 PM More reviews by chi77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to get a natural bristle brush for my powder application and have tested MAC, Shu Uemura, Bobbi Brown, I Nuovi, and Red Earth(the new range). They were all beyond my budget. When I went to the MUFE counter to buy my foundation and powder, the MA recommended me to get their natural goat hair powder brush. I was hesitant at first but she told me that she'll throw in some free gifts. So I tested the brush and it felt velvety soft. I've been using this for a few months now. Ok, this is my verdict. It's really smooth and soft after washing. But you need to clean it regularly. Somehow it gets stiffen up by the powder or makeup after a few uses. This is a rather strange phenomena cause I tried cleaning it with the MUFE brush cleaner and it gets tangled and stiff. Then I decided to just wash it with plain old handwash. And the result is better. But I've discovered that it gets even better by using Neutrogena's anti-residue shampoo! I think natural bristles, like hair, also leaves a certain amount of residue from the makeup. But if you treat it gently like your own natural hair, it just gets better!