July 23, 2014 | 1205 users online

Other - Sonia Kashuk - sharpener

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I love this sharpener. It comes with two different sizes so you can sharpen your regular [smaller size] eyeliners and larger jumbo pencils all using just one sharpener. I lost my first one & went out right away to get another. The only problem I have sometimes is getting the eyeliner shavings out because the plastic part will fall off if you don't hold onto it. [those who have this will understand what I mean.] All in all, I love it either way.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 7:26:00 AM More reviews by kmk1112

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I ruined so many eyeliner pencils with my old sharpener-I thought it was the pencils, but then I realized how long I'd had the sharpener and thought I'd try a new one. This one was awesome! It created such a smooth, perfectly sharp point that I was amazed. I used it on a pencil that I had put in the freezer overnight, since I had heard that made them easier to sharpen and it's pretty hot right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by tannshepp

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had Clinique, Clarins, Chanel, Nars, probably some others, but this is the best. I find it really hard to keep sharpeners clean, and so I use this one for a while and then get a new one.
UPDATE: I tried cleaning my new Kashuk sharpener with Clinique brush cleaner and some q-tips and it worked really well!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by cjmar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a high quality pencil sharpener. The blades are extra sharp and do not break or shred your pencil. This is the only sharpener that I can trust to not break the pigment or screw up my expensive eyeliners (like my Urban Decay 24/7 liners which go for about $16 a pop). My only complaint about this product is that the "small" hole is too small for some of my standard pencils (notably Sephora brand) and I had to purchase another brand sharpener for that reason. But my Sonia Kashuk sharpener is my go-to for all other eyeliner pencils.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a pinch - it won't break your tips off and it does the job well, but it stops sharpening at a certain point so you can't get a really sharp tip.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2004 3:18:00 AM More reviews by onatural

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A low priced, yet high quality sharpener. As stated already, it holds your pencil shavings which can be easily and cleanly discarded. The blade itself is sharp enough to sharpen those pencils cheap wooded that tends to splinter and break (so you loose lead). I get a smooth shave everytime, and a perfect sharpened tip, never had any problems. In other words, the quality blade reduces lead breakage. It has two holes, one for standard size, the other for oversized (fat) pencils. I have nothing but good comments about this, none negative.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2001 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Athena

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GREAT sharpener! Fits small and large pencils, holds shavings, then the bottom flips out to dump the shavings when you want to. Sharpens to a perfect point with no mess. Essential and cheap.