August 22, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Moisture Surge - Fizzy

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't really like this lipstick when I did own it and I wouldn't have re-purchased it when I ran out, if it hadn't of been discontinued. Although, it was a nice colour and so I am sort of sad that it was discontinued, but there's much nicer lipsticks out there that I prefer to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by LivingDoll07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

well. you cant buy this product again because Clinique discontinued it, however, i was determined to find a PERFECT replacement and i finally did. MAC- eden rocks is its identical twin. if you need to replace fizzy, eden rocks is the only one that will do the job!! hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2006 6:06:00 PM More reviews by annaamin

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

if and when i ever come across this product by chance in my regular beauty internet searchings (...?) then i will whip out the credit card like a shot! beautiful beautiful colour, im down to the very last bits of lipstick and thats saying alot for someone who never wears lipstick but just keeps her anna sui ring rouge on her finger at all times. this lippie is spf, is moisturizing, yet stays on. its the kind of lipstick you can put on without looking in the mirror yet it is not close to your natural lip colour but makes your lips look nicer. it has a slightly frosted or pearlescent quality which is very attractive. i also recieved this in a gwp yet it suits me and many of my friends perfectly. hg lippie really!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2006 9:31:00 AM More reviews by geminiatwain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've had this lipstick for ages, but forgot about it. I'm disappointed to hear that it is d/c, as this is such a great colour. I got a GWP version and in the tube it looks more beige, however when on it is the perfect rose. I can't usually wear anything too pink, but this isn't, it has a slight shimmer or frostiness to it, which makes it look so pretty. This is an extremely versatile lipstick, that I think would suit anyone. Nice and moisturising too. Great buy, track this down if you can, you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2005 11:18:00 PM More reviews by CliniqueWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorry, but this color is discontinued. Alternative = Baby Kiss

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2005 7:32:00 PM More reviews by stau0024

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a universal color! The color is not to dark and not to light, so pretty! I recommend someone trying this if you dont have a favorite color to wear yet. I got this in a swap and swear by the prettyness of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2004 6:04:00 PM More reviews by candeecake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Overall:
I haven't been using this after I discovered lipgloss. This was the first few lipstick I own when I was still a newbie in makeup. Little did I know as I was searching for the YLBB lip color out there, this amazing pdt is lying quietly among all my other lip pdts. Not until my sis mentioned that this color looks nice, so I thought I give it a try again. This might look boring on its own, but I'm sure you'll love this once you glide onto your lips! No kidding! It glides on so creamy (read - without any lipbalm on) and gives a natural shine to lips. I wasn't convinced, maybe all lipsticks are as good! So I try out my MAC Lustre Vive Glam V. Wrong! MAC Lustre feels rough when I glide it on my lips! Lustre suppose to be smooth and moist, isn't it? Surprise?! =)

Beside this color, I recommend Honeymoon for YLBB look. This has a hint of peach/gold color.

Price:
I don't remember how much I paid for this. SGD30, maybe? As long as it's not more than SGD35, I definitely will buy it again!

Packaging:
I absolutely love their packaging! =) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 9:00:00 AM More reviews by tngirl77

I love Fizzy! I wore it on my wedding day. It is the perfect pink lipstick for those of us with relatively fair skin and it is a flexible lipstick, meaning you can apply a light coat and wear it on a Saturday when you're out running errands or apply a thicker coat and wear it out to a special occasion...such as a wedding. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2004 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Springncts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another one of my faves, has more staying power then my HG (Bamboo Pink), Got it with a GWP. I havn't repurchased yet, but probably will.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2004 8:44:00 AM More reviews by prefablife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this from a GWP. Very neutral colour with a soft shine to it. Doesn't dry out my lips but i do wish it was slightly more moisturising. However, i like that it has spf 15. I am not too hot on the colour becoz there's a bit too much pink in it.