September 18, 2014 | 2039 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - Revital Eye Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by halve_moon

I went to Shiseido facials and the facialist put on this mask on my eyes. I like that it hydrates my eye area. I bought a whole box and I let my mom tried it. She instantly loves it because she said after she took off the mask, her wrinkles disappeared. I don't really have wrinkles now but if it's good enough for her wrinkles, it must be good for me. I put it on once or twice a week and hope that my eye won't get wrinkles too soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by piscesbamboo

This is the best eye mask I have ever used. It can smooth the wrinkles under eyes instantly and the effect can last for 1 to 2 days. It may be better if the effect can last longer.
However, I will definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 11:40:00 PM More reviews by TanPeekLing

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I liked this product and bought it over and over again. It isn't too costly and can be used regularly. It doesn't sting the undereye area yet provides wonderful hydration.

Though the effects doesn't last beyond 2-3 days for me, I feel that it is still a worthwhile investment to put it on your undereye every other day.

At least, it gets rid of dryness and wrinkles without botox!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2007 2:44:00 PM More reviews by wjchou

i love this mask! everytime i use it, i can feel the different the day after. not only the skin around my eyes brightens up, the whole face brightens up too! I think it might be because i massage the extra liquid into the whole face. i love it and will definitely buy again (but it is indeed a little pricey)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2007 6:53:00 AM More reviews by mautan17

but i will always continue this mask.
i think it's totally filled with retinal that will brighten my eye area.
for anyone who think this stuff is not work, i wanna ask u something
Do you know exactly how to use it??
And answer is ...
it must be applied before u go to bed.
i mean it u cannot be used in daytime ! only nighttime
otherwise it will not result anything

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2005 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Melody_bb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just felt watery when applying but actually No improvement at all!!! Will not buy again.