Shiseido Revital Eye Mask

4.5

on 1/13/2010 9:31:00 PM

I went to Shiseido facials and the facialist put on this mask on my eyes. I like that it hydrates my eye area. I bought a whole box and I let my mom tried it. She instantly loves it because she said after she took off the mask, her wrinkles disappeared. I don't really have wrinkles now but if it's good enough for her wrinkles, it must be good for me. I put it on once or twice a week and hope that my eye won't get wrinkles too soon.

on 8/23/2009 2:30:00 PM

This is the best eye mask I have ever used. It can smooth the wrinkles under eyes instantly and the effect can last for 1 to 2 days. It may be better if the effect can last longer.
However, I will definitely buy it again!

on 11/1/2007 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I liked this product and bought it over and over again. It isn't too costly and can be used regularly. It doesn't sting the undereye area yet provides wonderful hydration.

Though the effects doesn't last beyond 2-3 days for me, I feel that it is still a worthwhile investment to put it on your undereye every other day.

At least, it gets rid of dryness and wrinkles without botox!!

on 5/30/2007 2:44:00 PM

i love this mask! everytime i use it, i can feel the different the day after. not only the skin around my eyes brightens up, the whole face brightens up too! I think it might be because i massage the extra liquid into the whole face. i love it and will definitely buy again (but it is indeed a little pricey)

on 1/27/2007 6:53:00 AM

but i will always continue this mask.
i think it's totally filled with retinal that will brighten my eye area.
for anyone who think this stuff is not work, i wanna ask u something
Do you know exactly how to use it??
And answer is ...
it must be applied before u go to bed.
i mean it u cannot be used in daytime ! only nighttime
otherwise it will not result anything

on 8/2/2005 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Just felt watery when applying but actually No improvement at all!!! Will not buy again.