October 25, 2014 | 1536 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - Revital Wrinklelift AA

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by zinaki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it!
Have used it for a about 3 years and have actually seen a diference on my crows feet area.
Is a bit expensive but it actually last about a year (night use only) even though i also put it on my lips/forehead line/between eyebrows/laugh lines, so its worth it as you would buy 2 other type of eye creams a year. You only need a tiny bit its really concentrated, glides on and absorbs quickly if the tiniest and proper amount is used.
Great packaging, sanitary.
Only problem with it that you cant find it in the european markets (couldn't find it in NY also) for some reason its distributed in the asian markets only and i have to order online. Dont mind ordering online but sometimes its not available for a long time even through the known asian online stores and have to wait until its restocked.
If buying from iherb for the first time feel free to use my discount code EHU742 for a $5 discount up to $40 worth of purchases and $10 discount for over $40.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by ella343

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: Unfortunately, the mineral oil in this gives me milia. In my opinion, a product this expensive should avoid problematic ingredients. /// This has proved a good all-rounder so far. It definitely firms, and unlike other creams that promise much but simply moisturize, there's some hope in retinol. The packaging is clearly designed to preserve the active ingredients, a thoughtful touch. But it means you should restrict it to nighttime use. When I wake up in the morning, I do look more refreshed. It's not a thick, rich cream, but the tiniest dot hydrates so well. The fragrance is strong for an eye product, but it was designed for allover use.

INGREDIENTS: water, squalane, pentaerythrityl tetraoctanoate, butylene glycol, glycerin, behenyl alcohol, petrolatum, hydrogenated palm oil, dimethicone, palm kernel oil, PPG-12/SMDI copolymer, stearyl alcohol, palm oil, beheneth-20, phenoyethanol, potassium carbomer, methylparaben, fragrance, BHT, tocopheryl acetate, stearyl glycyhrrhetinate, retinol, polysorbate 20, serine, trisodium EDTA, sodium hyaluronate, tumeric extract, sophora japonica root extract, hydrolyzed keratin, beta-carotene

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by annelau

Around 6 months ago, I started noticing some fine lines around my eyes and bought this after some ‘research’. At first, I applied this cream directly to my undereye areas and it brunt... so, I returned to the counter to ask the SA about the bad reaction – and I found that we need to top this on a hydrating eye cream because it contains retinol. I followed her instruction and viola – lines become less visible, discoloration has been improved … of course, the lines won’t go away, but I am very happy with the result – seems like they will be under control! I think it is very helpful for anti-aging and a must product for my skincare regime. The result of using this plus my regular eye cream (SKII or Sulwhasoo) is better than the result of just using some very expensive luxury eye cream e.g Sisleya or La Prairie. I feel those luxury brands maybe richer and do better job for hydrating, but do nothing much to reduce lines. Also, one luxury eye cream costs over USD200, but buying this and a hydrating eye cream is much cheaper and do a much better job – at least for me!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by kittenkasperbauer

I'm really happy with my face right now, and feel like I show very few signs of my age on my face, EXCEPT for yucky crepe-iness under my eyes.
For the last few years I have been obsessively searching for an eye cream that did something...ANYTHING.
Every product I tried either did absolutely nothing or messed my eyes up (Olay Regenerist- BOO).
Even though Shisheido Revital Wrinklelift AA only had 6 reviews, it got a 4.6 score and a 100% repurchase rating so I decided to try it.
I bought it on Ebay and got a great deal because I bought 5 of the 2 gram sample tubes. Each tube lasts two weeks for me.

I know no product can actually heal or cure wrinkles, but this cream seems to plump up the crepe-iness around my eyes. I definitely see an actual difference. I use it every night, and also when I wear makeup. With makeup I put it around my eyes, then I put a primer on, then I mix a teeny bit of the eye cream w my favorite concealer. It sometimes is a little shiny looking but it still looks better than anything else I've experimented with for the delicate area around aging eyes.

If you are over 40, I think you may like this stuff! It's way better than any of the many other products I've tried. And in the last two days alone, both my new doctor and my new lawyer didn't believe I was 50!!!! YES!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by MariaLee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent product, I can see every morning fewer wrinkles and lines under my eyes, it works like the Beneficiance line, maybe they contain the same ingredients. It is not expensive. Shiseido has good price and effective products (with the exception of Bio-Performance, that has not effect whatsoever and it is highly publicized in my country, big discounts, be aware, it doesn't improve anything). But this product was really good and cheaper than Estee Lauder and Lancome and gave a better result for me. The only problem is the little quantity and you need to squeeze a lot to get the product. But it is worth the money.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by h9804730

It really works. I can see the wrinkle diminishes next morning though not completely disappears. I've tried other brand like Glycel, La Prairie, Dior Capture and shiseido UV white but it's the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2006 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Prapurn

It's better than Lamer eyebalm. After I used it for 1 week, I can feel that the wrinkles and puffiness around my eyes area are reduced. I'm so satisfied with this eyes cream. Another good thing about it is I have put this cream on the other areas e.g. my forehead. Lots of my friends are appreciated about this product, Though, the price is high, it worths buying

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2006 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Brookie_ford

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got Revital Wrinkle Lift AA as a sample, and it came in 2 ml tiny tube. The beauty advisor saw a puffy, wrinkle, and tired sign under my eye area. I started using and i could see the wrinkles seemed to disappear after a few days, but the dark circle was still there (i think it goes away when i sleep enough) Too greasy to use in daytime, but this sample lasts me months ( I mean 4 months) with tiniest amount each use, gliding on effortlessly. Now i run out and have to buy a full size, but worth it. Also, can be put on my lips for hydrating and prevent fine lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2005 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Melody_bb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought Revital Eye mask and SA gave me the sample of Wrinklelift AA for a trial. I only used this stuff in day time when without any make up. I found that my fine line is disappeared and moisture enough for my eyes area. This stuff is far better than Shedido Benefiance Revitalizing eye cream. Will definitely buy it when I used up the sample.