September 22, 2014 | 1963 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Midnight Cowboy Lipgunk

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by jenn32962

I love Urban Decay! Unfortunately I was so disappointed in this lip gloss! The color is really cute but it left my lips so gross and sticky! After a couple hours of wearing it the texture on your lips get even worse. I'm happy this was only a sample I received and I did not purchase the full tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this! It smells great and stays on a long time, but my only complaint is that its very sticky.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by TheLeatherB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This lipgloss has the best staying power! It stays on for hours, which for a lipgloss is a miracle IMO. It smells nice and I like the packaging. However this is so very frosty that application is a little difficult to get right. The gloss is very golden looking, which for me was a disapointment since I got it online because I like the lipstick in te same colour so much. It's very opaque compared to this lipstick so I only apply a little every time. Also it looks best when blotting once with a tissue and applying a clear gloss over top or else it will be too metalic looking on me. Application is not easy and honestly I don't know if it's really worth the effort. Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2008 9:35:00 AM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a like/dislike relationship with this gloss. The consistency is ok.. but its the color and finish that is tricky. If you wear it, you have to put it on VERY light, or else it does come out like a silvery gray, or "aluminum" look like others have said. If you apply it with a very light hand it is better. I would say the color is for medium skintones, it could definitely wash out paler compexions. I have a medium olive skin tone.
I wore this a few years ago, so I have it in my makeup bag, but probably wouldnt buy it anymore, not versatile enough.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2007 2:55:00 PM More reviews by tw

I love the consistency, scent (Mandarin orange!!!), and staying power of this gloss. Unfortunately, the color is horrible. Sephora said it was "slightly metallic sheen". Actually, it's more like brushed aluminum. I guess on a very young teen, especially with darker skin, it might be cute. On a fair skinned 30-something, I'm not even sure it would work as part of a Halloween costume.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2007 6:03:00 PM More reviews by c00ki312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

looks a shimmery brown in the tube but turns out a white frost on the lips. although it smells nice, the result colour looks weird!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2006 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Rebrich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Lip Gunks, but not this one! The colour is very hard to wear - made me look lifeless and with yellow teeth. Not a good look!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

Wow... Sick is exactly the feeling i got when i used this. My god, what is that smell ? Oh, it was me ! People couldn't understand where the sickly sweet smell was coming from and as strange as my male friends are to want a taste of this gloss, it made them feel ill too - they feel they can test out the wondrous flavours of LG if they are drunk!

The stupid thing is, i bought two of these, thinking i was going to love it.
Anyway, no. This is not good at all. I thought i was getting a nude but its more frosty beige - big 80's style. I don't ever want to leave it on my face long enough to find out if it has lasting power!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2005 12:40:00 PM More reviews by beautify84

I used to wear this a long time ago and thought it was the greatest lipgloss. I just recently repurchased it and I dunno what I was thinking. I give it two lippies for the scent, other than that, keep away. The gloss itself is sticky and gunky. Also it comes out silverish/gray on my lips and you have to literally scrub your lips to get it off, and it leaves behind a grayish film with glitter. omg! gross! sticky mess, not to mention it leaks around the tube when you screw the wand back in.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by d6676

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated this lipgloss. comes out gray on my lips!