LUSH Gorgeous

3.8

Orange Blossom Honey Water (Mel, Aqua), Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Stearic Acid, Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis), Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Glycerine, Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Fresh Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), Fresh Orange Juice (Citrus dulcis), Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera), Fresh Pineapple Juice (Ananas comosus), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Dulcis), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), Myrrh Resinoid (Commiphora myrrha), Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Geraniol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Hydroxycitronellol, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 3/25/2015 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's a really nice product, smells divine, has improved my skins appearance (even toned), but way over priced and a little too thick for my preferance although it doesnt break me out. Im torn if ill be repurchasing, even if it does last a while... I will update if i do or if I find anything better. For reference i was using the origins gin-zing moisturizer and eye cream which i woukd go through super fast and wasnt doing anything it claimed to do.

on 3/20/2015 12:17:00 AM

This didn't work well on my skin. I went in asking for a moisturizer and she said this was a best seller.. This was before I found out it was 95$. But ur skin is important so I went with it. A little goes along way with this too so if ur worried about spending 95$ Monthly .. You won't. I'd say this would last me about 6 months. The product doesn't smell bad it's just a thick cream.. I Should of known that when I tested it out in the store. Thick creams just arent for me. Anyways I gave it a try. Used it more than once and started seeing little white zits on my jaw and forehead. After that I just knew it wasn't gonna do me good. so went back and exchanged for vanishing cream! So far so good. No problem with this one.

on 12/31/2014 2:19:00 AM

I got a sample amount of this product and although i have sensitive dry skin, i don't really like it that much compared to my already existing moisturisers. It has a very funky smell to it that some might like but i personally feel is not attractive or alluring at all. It's thick and creamy and spreads quite well but overall my existing mosturizers are way better than this one and only a fraction of the price

on 12/16/2014 3:59:00 AM

This stuff is a solid performer. I have combo leaning oily skin and it is just the right consistency, not too heavy, not too light.

While it keeps my skin hydrated and clear, it's no miracle worker. So with that in mind it is a little on the expensive side, although a little does go a long way.

on 12/14/2014 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First off, I don't know what is in this moisturizer that causes it to be $90 retail. I received a sample of it from my sister, and I looked it up on their website and was appalled at the price.

Long story short, if you have oily skin, this moisturizer will be a nightmare for you. It's a very heavy, very rich moisturizer and it leaves a residue on your face that makes it feel greasy. It makes your skin appear shiny and oily within minutes. Wearing it under makeup, I had to constantly touch up my face.

I can definitely see this working for someone with very dry skin. But if your skin is oily, do yourself a favor and don't even think about it.

on 11/19/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I HATE myself for loving this moist... bcuz its so expensive.
I have tried for MONTHS to look for a good day time moisturizer.
Tried literally every brand, and even all the other moisturizers from lush.
Got a sample of this and i LOVE it.
BUT IT'S so expensive due to all the cold pressed oils in it (it's an expensive process).
Anyways... awesome light moisturizer for my dry blemish prone skin.
Gonna buy it again anyways.

on 10/2/2014 7:59:00 AM

Very nice product. I use morning and night. I have an oily t-zone and dry cheeks/eyes, and I use this all over my face (including eye area).

First I spritz my face with Lush's Tea Tree Toner (to purify/very antibacterial), then while my face is still wet, I apply a small amount of the Gorgeous Cream, smoothing in and all over my face. Gorgeous is lightweight, yet very moisturizing, so when I apply this way with Tea Tree toner, it sheers it out, and the cream absorbs quickly and completely. Sometimes I add a tiny bit more cream under my eyes if they feel extra dry that day.

I love how it leaves my whole face feeling balanced and clean. Not heavy or greasy.

Nice!

on 9/10/2014 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

adore this stuff!
the smell.... out of this world!
it feels super light
super moisturizing
i just adore it and
its all natural! what
could be better??!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I actually got this moisturizer in the Hello Gorgeous gift box for Valentine's Day!

Okay. This was the main reason I wanted this gift box in the first place. It is possibly the most luxurious thing I have ever put on my face! Right when you open it up it smells like fresh orange blossoms! And I think that's because there are actual orange blossoms in it!!! It's also the perfect moisturizer since it isn't too heavy or too light. It's like Goldilocks finding the perfect moisturizer that will make the three bears wanna try it! Ha! But joking aside, I really do think that it's prefect since it doesn't break me out and it gives me a nice healthy glow. Who doesn't want that!?

Another reason why I wanted this gift box was the price. You get all these great products including a .5 oz. pot of the Gorgeous moisturizer for only $40! The Gorgeous moisturizer by itself is $90 for a 1.5 oz. pot! So yeah, I would say to either always get the moisturizer along with the gift box or... and here's a little secret...................................................................................

And I think this might only apply to residents in the US but... I found out that the price of the gorgeous moisturizer is 40 pounds on the UK site which is about $66. So if you wanna buy the full size and save some money, I'd suggest buying it from the UK! You're welcome!!! ;)

If you want to see me talk about/use the Gorgeous moisturizer and all the products in the gift box, I also posted two videos on my YT channel!

LUSH! Hello Gorgeous Gift! (Part 1 of 2)

LUSH Hello Gorgeous Gift Demo & Review! (Part 2 of 2)

on 7/7/2014 12:43:00 PM

A HG staple beauty product for me. As someone who is on the cusp of wrinkles and still has some acne, this lotion saves the day. As others have said, it just calms skin down and reduces imperfections. Between this lotion and Mask of Magnaminty, my ance has improved tenfold. Before discovering Gorgeous, I had tried countless facial moisturizers with no discernable effect. After Gorgeous, I will never use another moisturizer again.

The biggest downside, of course, is the price. If you are young with perfect skin, this product is not for you. If you are frustrated by your wonky skin or concerned with impending wrinkles and would pay *anything* to have gorgeous skin, try this lotion.

Get a sample berfore you buy! Because Lush uses premium, fresh ingredients, a tub has a shelf life of about 3-6 months. Because it's my go to day and evening lotion, I use a tub in about 6 months.

I don't buy this from lushusa.com at $90 per tub. I order a tub or two from Lush UK website for $68 (at the current exchange rate). Even with the shipping, usually $10, I come out on top.

Video Reviews & Tutorials