LUSH Gorgeous

3.8

Orange Blossom Honey Water (Mel, Aqua), Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Stearic Acid, Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis), Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Glycerine, Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Fresh Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), Fresh Orange Juice (Citrus dulcis), Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera), Fresh Pineapple Juice (Ananas comosus), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Dulcis), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), Myrrh Resinoid (Commiphora myrrha), Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Geraniol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Hydroxycitronellol, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 5/24/2015 1:56:00 AM

I really like the formula and feeling of this it's very moisturizering and smooth and my skin feels hydrated and soft and moist the only thing that bothers me (aside from its price tag) I'd the smell, it doesn't smell bad and scented skin care products usually never bother me, but Idk what it is the smell of this just bothers me it's very strong and lingers on the face for awhile

on 5/17/2015 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

SO HEALING!! I put it on cuts and grazes sometimes, it heals them too! This stuff is magic, I use it just for a night cream and I wake up with glowing even-toned skin, reduced scarring, a brighter complexion. I have used it on my eczema before and it calmed the itching, though it didn't cure it completely, it definitely helped. It's so soothing and is the perfect consistency. Also it smells like heaven. I marked it down because it's a ridiculous price, I use it sparing so it lasts me for ages, but for a daily moisturiser this would be silly.

on 5/8/2015 4:10:00 AM

My holy grail moisturizer. After spending years trying to find something to help my dry/flaky/patchy/sensitive/red skin, I fell inlove with Gorgeous. I use it twice a day and it lasts me around 4 months. I use this all over my face and dab a little Skins Shangrila on the extra dry spots of my face. My skin has cleared up. No pimples. I have an even skin tone and my skin really just glows. I can finally say after years and years of embarrassment, I am happy with my skin. :) <3

on 4/5/2015 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've been using Gorgeous for a few years now, on and off. I would recommend NOT using this daily but as a once in a while cream when your skin is dry and needs something different from the usual. I really like the smell of this lotion and it does give you a little bit of a glow after you use it but I tried using it for a few months solid when I first came across this product and found that it really clogged up my pores and caused milia around my eyes. I would never buy the full size of this moisturizer because it would go bad before I could use it up. Instead, every time I visit LUSH to buy other things, I ask for a sample. :)

on 4/2/2015 5:58:00 PM

The smell is amazing. Others asked about why it cost so much. 1) neroli which is one of the most expensive essential oils, myrrh, etc. Take a look at all the essential oils and then look at the cost of them.. they are very expensive.. even if you bought cheap ones of the internet. 2) this is a specialty some what natural store you have no problem spending up to 8 for one bath bomb. 3) a little does go a long way I could see how you would get at least 2 months out of this. I only use during the day and use an oil at night.

on 3/25/2015 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's a really nice product, smells divine, has improved my skins appearance (even toned), but way over priced and a little too thick for my preferance although it doesnt break me out. Im torn if ill be repurchasing, even if it does last a while... I will update if i do or if I find anything better. For reference i was using the origins gin-zing moisturizer and eye cream which i woukd go through super fast and wasnt doing anything it claimed to do.

on 3/20/2015 12:17:00 AM

This didn't work well on my skin. I went in asking for a moisturizer and she said this was a best seller.. This was before I found out it was 95$. But ur skin is important so I went with it. A little goes along way with this too so if ur worried about spending 95$ Monthly .. You won't. I'd say this would last me about 6 months. The product doesn't smell bad it's just a thick cream.. I Should of known that when I tested it out in the store. Thick creams just arent for me. Anyways I gave it a try. Used it more than once and started seeing little white zits on my jaw and forehead. After that I just knew it wasn't gonna do me good. so went back and exchanged for vanishing cream! So far so good. No problem with this one.

on 12/31/2014 2:19:00 AM

I got a sample amount of this product and although i have sensitive dry skin, i don't really like it that much compared to my already existing moisturisers. It has a very funky smell to it that some might like but i personally feel is not attractive or alluring at all. It's thick and creamy and spreads quite well but overall my existing mosturizers are way better than this one and only a fraction of the price

on 12/16/2014 3:59:00 AM

This stuff is a solid performer. I have combo leaning oily skin and it is just the right consistency, not too heavy, not too light.

While it keeps my skin hydrated and clear, it's no miracle worker. So with that in mind it is a little on the expensive side, although a little does go a long way.

on 12/14/2014 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First off, I don't know what is in this moisturizer that causes it to be $90 retail. I received a sample of it from my sister, and I looked it up on their website and was appalled at the price.

Long story short, if you have oily skin, this moisturizer will be a nightmare for you. It's a very heavy, very rich moisturizer and it leaves a residue on your face that makes it feel greasy. It makes your skin appear shiny and oily within minutes. Wearing it under makeup, I had to constantly touch up my face.

I can definitely see this working for someone with very dry skin. But if your skin is oily, do yourself a favor and don't even think about it.

Popular Moisturizers