Coty Jovan Tamarind Musk

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/4/2011 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Slightly fruity soft musk. Not a strong punch of musk either, but a nice sheer summery one. The fruit is the strongest note though, and it is tamarind in that orange-y slightly Asian sour way. Not my thing, but my sister is enjoying it.

on 5/6/2008 11:19:00 PM

This is actually quite a lovely scent, softly seductive and good for summer. Overall, the fragrance is strongly citrus, but not remotely overpowering due to the soft musk note in its base. The tamarind aspect of the fragrance is reminiscent of oranges, though much less sharp. The product can be difficult to find as it is not often found in the well-known retailers such as Target, Wal-mart, drugstores, or dept. stores. Because of this, I rarely run into others wearing the same fragrance which is very nice. I apply unscented lotion before spritzing this on and it lasts throughout the day. Unfailingly, whenever I wear this, someone compliments on how lovely it smells.

on 11/11/2005 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't think that I like Tamarind Musk, smelled kinda peachy, but I couldn't smell the musk in it. It was only $5.00 at the Dollar General Store, but I never bought it. It just didn't seem to be me.

on 10/25/2005 6:08:00 PM

Yes, this has the cheap, tacky packaging, and it does not last long. But this is a must-try for lovers of cheap musks! I purchased this at the Dollar Store. I also agree with the review below about coodination with green tea scents.
This is refreshing and warm without the sharp, powdery dryness the more popular white musks tend to conjure up. Why this was not mass-marketed is a mystery to me.

on 7/30/2005 1:54:00 PM

I sniffed this at a Dollar General store, but didn't buy it at first. I love tamarind, though, so I looked it up online when I got home. There's next to no info about this scent out there. I kept thinking about it and remembering it so I decided to go back and get it. It's a cologne, so it's not long lasting, but while it does last it's a lovely, refreshing scent. The sweet-tartness of the tamarind smells almost like orange, but smoother. The musk is clean rather than animalic. I found out by accident that it layers well with tea scents.

Popular Fragrances