Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I've owned lots of perfumes...
some make me feel sick like prada candy, jessica fancy, pink sugar, midnight fantasy... but never been commented on them. Other perfumes like angel, lolita lempicka just smell like a weird sweet detergent on me... I did not want a perfume to smell like a perfume either... I am 21 yet I still HATE with a passion those "sophistication strong perfumes" for example like Black Opium. I am looking for a perfect mix of yummy sugar mixed with a perfume smell that goes along with it. blech. I was ready to give up.

Until I wore this, my boyfriend swears that this stuff is intoxicating on me! I love it too, because at first I can't smell it much, but as the day goes on and the more I party.... the SEXIER the smell gets! It lasts all day. The end stage is like blowing out the candles of the cake. Kind of chocolatey too! I love the smell, and it just works so well with my chemistry and I don't even get a headache! I regret not stocking up on these. I love this perfume so much that when I see them in store again... I'm gonna buy atleast 3!

It surprises me greatly that this smells like a slightly milder Euphoria by Ck with a dash more vanilla. I found this very strong and waited forever for something to change. I was expecting to smell cupcakes but never did. This is not comfortable for me to wear. I just had a tester, won't be buying it. I enjoy trying fragrances its a good way for me to keep track of what smells best on my skin type. I would have really liked this if it reminded me cup cakes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't have many emotional connections to perfumes, but I do to Fantasy. I bought it in highschool, my friend loved it so much she bought it too and I wore it religiously. I explored the other scents in the Fantasy line (e.g. Midnight Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, Island Fantasy) but the original is the best, and the one I keep coming back too. I have repurchased this fragrance around three times. I really love this scent. It is a very sweet scent, with fruity notes and notes of vanilla and cupcake and there is even some floral in there. It is a modestly priced scent but does not smell cheap or chemically. It is a young, fun scent which boosts your confidence and will be noticed by those around you. I always receive compliments on this scent. I am 21 years old, but this is a scent I would continue to wear throughout my 20s. It is my favourite day-time scent. It makes you feel flirtatious and fun and sexy and sweet. The bottle is beautiful to display on your vanity too, it is pink with green rhinestones studded into it. I love Britney and her perfumes, and will continue to repurchase this beautiful, sweet fragrance.

I think definitely one of the most known Britney Spears scent and most popular. Very sweet and girly. The bottle is adorable bright pink with stones/rhinestones on it. Pretty packaging. It is a good perfume for a younger person. I wouldn't personally buy again because I wouldn't wear it I prefer other scents now

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

I used to love this perfume back when I was in my early teens, nowadays I smell it on others and my first thought is cheap. It's great on teens to start their perfume collections, but on an adult woman it is just off putting. It's definitely a "young" perfume. I love the bottle, it's so pretty but probably something you should be moving on from once you get to the pointy end of your teen years.

I thought this was an okay perfume in high school, but testing it out now, years later, I think this perfume has a sickly sweet odor that I would not want clinging to me. The packaging is really cute, and I can understand the teenage attraction to the product, but the scent is way too cloying and synthetic smelling. The price is modest, so this would make for a good starter perfume for young girls.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This actually smells great, if you are into very sweet smells. It doesn't come across as synthetic, if that makes sense. And not too young. Definitley not a mature scent by any means, but I'm in my late 20's and don't feel ridiculous wearing it. Also, on me, perfumes tend to not last long at all. Even fancy higher end ones. This one does, though. Don't overdo it. It lasts all day on me.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I'm not a product snob in any field. Who made the wine doesn't matter if it tastes good. What the singer looks like doesn't matter if she can sing. The label on the dress doesn't matter if it's cheaply made and doesn't flatter your shape. And so on.
So I have MANY perfumes, well over a hundred, and they vary from juices that cost two or three hundred dollars a bottle to juices that I paid less than ten for. I'll try anything once, and if I like the way it smells then I care not one whit whose name is or isn't on the bottle. I also run the gamut of perfumes. There are aquatics, orientalist, white florals, gourmands, etc in my stash.
I must have some rare body chemistry where many things smell pleasant on me, but for most of my life ALL perfume gave me killer headaches and stuffy face. For this reason I do admit to having less love overall for florals as they were always the worst offenders.
Fantasy was one of the only scents I could wear without major issue, and I'm grateful to it for that. This and TM Angel are the reigning empresses of the gourmand field. If you hate perfumes that smell like candy or cake, well don't buy this. No need to knock it for being what it is. But if that's what you're looking for, go buy this right now.
Also, though attracting men is by no means the only or even A reason to buy perfume...IF that's your goal, I have yet to meet the man who doesn't like this scent. It's well known by now that men are attracted to food smells over floral smells, the simple beasts. ;) Mine certainly digs it, luckily for him, cause I'd still wear it if he didn't.
This scent can be had very cheaply, at less than ten dollars for the half-ounce size. Try it out if you like cookies or cake or candyish smells.
Don't go hog wild. It's got good lasting power and decent projection. You may not smell it anymore but others do. It smells good on clothing too, and changes less. On skin you will get more of a progression from fruit to cupcake to a near-smokiness (good smoky, not ashtray smoky).
On another note I see tons of people claiming this has been reformulated. False in my opinion. I own an original bottle ( back when the band around the nozzle had rhinestones it too) and several 'new formula' bottles. They smell the same to me. (Which also goes to show that if you will STORE your juice properly, some scents can last forever and not 'turn'. That bottle is what, ten or eleven years old? Thanks, Britney, for the lovely scent, and I'll keep buying it as long as EA makes it. Yummy!!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have the little bottle and just love the packaging. I'm not crazy about the initial spray because it is floral. The dry down notes leave you with frosted cupcakes and smells like Pink Sugar which I love.

This smells freaking amazing. Nearly every one of my friends has or has had this perfume at some stage. My partner compliments me whenever I wear it. I got it on sale for $15.99 and am so happy with it. It's such a pretty bottle too!

Popular Fragrances