Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

on 3/19/2015 9:57:00 AM

I LOVE this perfume. If like me, you like sweet floral candy scents, then this is for you. It's lasting power is pretty good. It's reasonably priced. I can't get enough of this perfume. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. I've also noticed, my male friends seem to love this scent as they always make comments. I have high end expensive perfumes that I still wear, but this is up there with them! I tend to use this for day and wear something more stronger for night. I once mixed this accidentally with another perfume and surprisingly it was very pleasant. I will continue to buy this. I hope they never discontinue this perfume. I'm on my 4th 100ml bottle. I don't care how old I am, this will continue to be on my dresser always. :)

on 2/14/2015 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not a safe blind buy people! I was so excited to try it based on so many good reviews on Fragrantica, but it's a major FAIL! It's super sweet and I couldn't detect any of the other notes, except for the white chocolate? I'm so glad I only got the smallest bottle for $9.99! I had a bad feeling when I detect the sweetness as I ripped open the plastic case around the bottle. So yeah, you can smell this before you open the cap or even spraying it! If you want a sweet fragrance, try Pink Sugar....fresh, sweet, and much more interesting due to the licorice note.

on 1/8/2015 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this perfume! Very sweet and pleasant. It smells like cupcakes! I have a few bottles that I've bought on specials, if you find the right time you can get the 100 ml for $19 at shoppers drug mart.

on 12/7/2014 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

sweet smell. good to lift up the mood. The packaging is so girly. perfect for teenagers

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

When I was younger I hated sweet, sugary scents such as this. I much preferred clean scents like 5th avenue, britney spears curious, and gucci envy me. Needless to say, when I first smelt this perfume I almost gagged. I did not like it at all. In recent years however my tastes have changed, and I found myself liking sweeter smells more and more. I was given hidden fantasy as a gift and loved it. I then smelt midnight fantasy at a sale and got it, and it very quickly became one of my all time favourite scents. I finally bought fantasy and have not gone back. I LOVE this scent so much. It is a warm, comforting smell that wears so well on me. This is a scent that I am sire I will keep in my perfume collection.

on 7/27/2014 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite perfumes! I've gone through a few bottles because I really love the scent! The bottle is really cute too: pink with little rhinestones. It's generally my go to perfume. The only downside is that I wish it would last longer. I'd have to keep reapplying it if I wanted staying power.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this stuff smells like an old woman. i was not pleased with the smell . i got this as a gift for christmas like 2 years ago and it has sat in my bathroom that long. i wont wear it . my boyfriend made comments on how awful it smelled too. and he normally isnt opinionated.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Perfume is one of my biggest obsessions, and this fragrance is definitely near the top of my favorites, coming in second to the Sister of this fragrance "Midnight Fantasy- by Brittany Spears". This fragrance is very warm and very sweet. The box describes it has having top notes of Lychee, Quince, Kiwi & middle notes of Cupcake, Jasmine, White Chocolate, Orchid & a finish of Creamy Musk, Orris Root, and Sensual Woods. In my opinion It's sexy without being too serious or musky. The bottle is adorable, hot pink glass with rhinestones all over. And finally, men love the smell. I cant tell you how many compliments I get whenever I wear it. The ONLY downside to it is that the fragrance itself doesn't last very long, and so you must reapply it a few times in a day if anyone but you is to smell it. ...and they need to!!!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is definatly my go to day perfume. Its so sweet and girly and I get tons of compliments. The scent lasts all day which is always a bonus. I am on my fourth bottle. Definatly worth a buy as its so cheap.

I know I'm younger but I'm not in my teeny-bop stage anymore and I just actually graduated, but I've used this since I was 12? Or maybe 13, and then I was even out of my pre-teen stage. I'm very skeptical with my perfumes. This does have a sugary smell to it, and I love it. It's not overpowering, I don't find it "more for children", once it kind of settles into the skin, it has a beautiful smell. Everyone is different, so everyone can withhold different scents that work with their body. I love the packaging and I will repurchase this.

Popular Fragrances