Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

on 7/19/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have the little bottle and just love the packaging. I'm not crazy about the initial spray because it is floral. The dry down notes leave you with frosted cupcakes and smells like Pink Sugar which I love.

on 6/3/2015 3:30:00 PM

This smells freaking amazing. Nearly every one of my friends has or has had this perfume at some stage. My partner compliments me whenever I wear it. I got it on sale for $15.99 and am so happy with it. It's such a pretty bottle too!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

My absolute favorite everyday perfume, and I have a lot of perfumes! When first sprayed, it smells super sweet, like sugary flowers. After a couple of minutes of wear, the sweetness is replaced with more sweet floral notes. I think this lasts all day long, and I always get compliments on my perfume. This lasts even longer in my clothes for some reason, but no complaints! I'd bathe in this stuff if I could! To top it off, this bottle looks so pretty in my collection! I love Britney Spears fragrances!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This perfume reminds me of Christmas. The bottle and scent are fun and festive. It's like pretty little vanilla cupcakes topped with fruit. There's frosting, kiwi, and lots of sugary sweetness. I do think it's a lot in warm weather but it somehow smells so nice in cold winter weather.

This perfume is o.k.but not an excellent one.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Strong, sweet scent with a blast of kiwi and litchi upon spraying. You're left with a vanilla frosted cupcake after the fruits disappear. I can also smell a little dark orchid in here. Fantasy is one of my favourite perfumes for cold weather. It's just so warm, comforting and delicious. It can be cloying in warm weather, so perhaps it's better to avoid it or use it sparingly in summertime.

Fantasy is long lasting and can fill up an entire room with its scent. I like spraying it on my scarf in winter time, so that I can enjoy it every time I go outside. It's a simple, recognizable and affordable scent. The bottle looks like a pink handgrenade though. That's my only problem with it.

on 3/19/2015 9:57:00 AM

I LOVE this perfume. If like me, you like sweet floral candy scents, then this is for you. It's lasting power is pretty good. It's reasonably priced. I can't get enough of this perfume. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. I've also noticed, my male friends seem to love this scent as they always make comments. I have high end expensive perfumes that I still wear, but this is up there with them! I tend to use this for day and wear something more stronger for night. I once mixed this accidentally with another perfume and surprisingly it was very pleasant. I will continue to buy this. I hope they never discontinue this perfume. I'm on my 4th 100ml bottle. I don't care how old I am, this will continue to be on my dresser always. :)

on 2/14/2015 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not a safe blind buy people! I was so excited to try it based on so many good reviews on Fragrantica, but it's a major FAIL! It's super sweet and I couldn't detect any of the other notes, except for the white chocolate? I'm so glad I only got the smallest bottle for $9.99! I had a bad feeling when I detect the sweetness as I ripped open the plastic case around the bottle. So yeah, you can smell this before you open the cap or even spraying it! If you want a sweet fragrance, try Pink Sugar....fresh, sweet, and much more interesting due to the licorice note.

on 1/8/2015 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this perfume! Very sweet and pleasant. It smells like cupcakes! I have a few bottles that I've bought on specials, if you find the right time you can get the 100 ml for $19 at shoppers drug mart.

on 12/7/2014 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

sweet smell. good to lift up the mood. The packaging is so girly. perfect for teenagers

Popular Fragrances