Burt's Bees Feelin Flaky Herbal Treatment Shampoo [DISCONTINUED]

2.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/27/2006 2:57:00 PM

I agree with the other reviewer that I had to use this product twice everytime I washed my hair with it. It left my hair dry and tangled which is rare for my very fine hair. It did keep flakes away though. I won't buy this again because you use up too much product and if a shampoo is only effective if I use it twice and then spend a long time conditioning afterwards it isn't that good of a product to begin with. I'm hoping Giovanni's Tea Tree Shampoo will work better.

on 7/30/2005 10:31:00 AM

This is one of the rare natural shampoos that is truly natural. So many natural/organic shampoos are really not as they claim, just read the ingredients list and you know. In this shampoo, however, every ingredient is as natural as they come and there are no chemical agents. So for that alone, I'm going to award lots of points. The shampoo is a bit troublesome to use because it doesn't lather well -- I think this is the result of not using any lathering agents like sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate -- but you'll get used to it after a few weeks. I usually have to wash and rinse twice, with only the second time producing real lather, to get my hair feeling clean and it is a bit of a bother when I'm in a hurry. That also means you inevitably end up using more of the product per wash. My hair feels kind of rough when it's wet, but the funny thing is, it dries to become rather soft, even without conditioner. I don't know how good this shampoo is when compared to all the other fancy products on the market, but I really like the fact that I'm using a 100% natural shampoo and not putting all sorts of evil chemical stuff on my scalp.

Popular Shampoos