August 1, 2014 | 1966 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Glitz Gloss - Ramoneo

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by aimeee1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't this lip gloss look beautiful in the package? Well, that's about as far as it goes. I'm the kind of girl who buys my make-up on sale, and at the drug stores, etc. It seems like everytime I take a chance and order something expensive online because it reeled me in, I get screwed! Yes, the container is pretty. I first used my finger to put it on and I couldn't see anything on my lips. So, I tried my lipstick brush and put A LOT on, and you could see it, but it was nothing special! I am so disappointed in this and I haven't used it very much and you can already see the bottom so obviously it doesn't hold much in it's little flip top container. I swear, I'm just going to stick with my inexpensive drug store make-up that when I don't like it, it hasn't cost me an arm and a leg and put me in a bad mood!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2006 7:39:00 AM More reviews by kikiwiki

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horibble!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2005 10:20:00 AM More reviews by DommeDiva

What a waste of money. The packaging reels you in because its so glitzy and shimmery and then once you start to use it..the glittery shimmer is only on the top layer, so you are left with this irridescent thick gloss. I barely noticed that I was wearing this stuff, I put it over lipstick and tried it over gloss, its not worth the money, it just sits in the bottom of my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2005 12:05:00 PM More reviews by blabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think everyone is disappointed as this lipgloss does not really look as glossy as mac lipglasses/lustreglasses although it looks real pretty n glittery in the sleek compact. I like it however.. I think ive not grown out of the 'all things glittery' phase yet. :P Try this: Apply Ramoneo on your lips first, then add a coat of clear lipgloss. I use this that way and i love e way my lips sparkle. =) I've to admit that the color is one of those YLBB kind of color though - Strictly not for ladies who r looking for a gloss with alot of color. Retails for SGD $29 (more expensive than lipglass/lustreglass) and is part of the l/e Rebel Rock Collection.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Libertyne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am greatly saddened by this product as i do love glittery things and when i heard about this product i was absolutely excited. unfortunately now that i have and tried working with it i think it sucks. the glitter didn't show up too well when used with other lip gloss or lipsticks. also most of the glitter is only on the top layer and the texture of it is similar to chapstick but slightly grittier because of the glitter. i was really hoping to be able to use this to add some sparkle to some of my other lip products but i think i'll stick with snowgirl for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2005 10:48:00 AM More reviews by DommeDiva

Its a limited edition, looked great in the package but its nothing special. It makes lips shiny but doesnt last long, I prefer snow girl in the lipglass for the shiny glittery effect instead.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2005 8:26:00 PM More reviews by skizzerkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I usually love MAC, but they've disappointed me lately. I'll admit they sold me on the name, I'm a big Ramones fan... and the color was pretty on the website. I just don't think I was prepared for what I actually got when it came in the mail. Holy Glitter! I felt like I was in middle school again with this stuff. The glitter got all over my face at first and the color was barely there. I felt stupid wearing it. However. Once you get through the inital top layer of gritty glitter that gets everywhere, there is a pretty fun lip color underneath. Though it's not quite as glittery as the top layer, the underlayers still have glitter in them, though it is milled finer. Looks pretty, doesn't really stay on well, though. I put this on every once in a while, but I'm not really into it. It'll probably sit in my makeup box for a long time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2005 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think these glosses are best suited for young teenagers. The glitter is just way too much, and it gave me that Halloween makeup impression. Not impressed with these new items at all and would feel silly wearing them. They look cool in the pot though?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2005 8:49:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

This is a nice pinky shade of gloss-in-a-pot. It goes on very sheer with lots and lots of glitter. Total glitter overload! It gets all over your face, all over your boyfriend's face, all over your fingers, your lip brush and everything else you touch. Once you get past the top layer it's a bit more tame. I have to admit it looks gorgeous in the pot though, especially when you first buy it. I look forward to testing it out over lipsticks. I won't repurchase though. It's a reasonable price, just can't get past the glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2005 11:41:00 PM More reviews by kimmi_mtlqc

I really like this Glitz gloss out of the 3 that came out, this is the nicest one with the most shimmer. On the lips it looks like a soft sheer pink with silvery shimmer, almost looks like diamonds on your lips. I think I am going to wear this gloss over lipsticks. It gives any lipstick a gorgeous shimmer, takes any boring lipstick & gives it a glamourous look. I tried it over pink lipsticks, nudes, berry shades, looks so pretty topped over basically any color lipstick. As for the taste it kind of tastes like vasoline on your lips. The texture is quite light weight & it is not sticky at all. IMO I think this is a staple, for me it was a must-have.