December 20, 2014 | 1785 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lipstick in Creme de la Femme

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by BunnyBooxx

When I first went to get this I was originally looking for snob but then I came across this !
The Colour is slightly neutral and has a great shine. The shine is my favourite part and it makes a nice touch to a neutral colour.I really like this lipstick as it is nice to put on unlike the creamy stuff. It is a colour I would wear everyday and it looks way better on then it does in the tube. I have a pale skin tone but I think it could work of all skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Creme de la Femme - I loved you so much and on my NC 15 yellow under-toned skin you are still a really pretty pinky/lilac - pulling more pink on me, with a non-frosty subtle shimmer, a great neutral lipstick that pairs so well with many looks. You remind me of my sisters wedding day as you were her lippy of choice.

You go on so nicely and feel comfortable and creamy smooth, though you do wear off pretty quickly with food and drinks..The love has been a little tarnished however as you snapped on me and had to be transferred into a small pot to only be applied with a lip brush. This is my third Mac lipstick (out of many) to go this way so not sure you will be a repurchase because its just a little annoying when this happens.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL LIPSTICK I ORDERED ONLINE BECAUSE I LIKED THE NAME OF IT LOL AND AT FIRST WHEN I PUT IT ON I DIDNT LIKE IT BUT I WORE IT AGAIN AND IT IS A LIPSTICK THAT CAN BE WORN WITHOUT OTHER MAKE UP BECAUSE IT HAS FROSTY SHIMMER AND BRINGS MY EYES OUT AND MAKES MY SKIN GLOW IT IS A NICE EVERYDAY LIPSTICK AND I PAIR IT WITH RIMMEL ENCHANTED LIP LINER ITS A PERFECT MATCH TRY IT! FYI THIS LIPSTICK IS MUCH PRETTIER THAN FABBY AND OTHER FROSTS FROM MAC FABBY IS TOO SILVER AND BOMBSHELL IS TOO LIGHT IT MAKES MY LIPS LOOK SMALL.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Why do I continue to buy lipsticks online?! I always end up returning them. This shade was a disappointment to me. I'm NC10-15, pale with warm undertones and lots of ruddiness from rosacea. I have dark brown eyes and blonde hair. Creme de la Femme is a medium blue-based frosted pink that looks really cheap on me, no matter what application method I use. I think it's just too cool-toned and too frosty for me. At 43, this makes me look like I'm trying too hard (and failing miserably).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Rebeccaa242

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first ever MAC lipstick and I love it. It makes my teeth look whiter and is a my lips but better shade for me. I wish it lasted a little longer on the lips but I still love it and would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice. It deserves more attention!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Tantalize

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lipstick. It doesn't dry out my lips and it is very true to color when applied. It's also not too pink, it's a bit neutral but still makes the lips much pinker. Sometimes I put on a sheer translucent gloss afterward.

I don't buy MAC products often but I will buy again because it very cute!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

This is a pretty if not somewhat basic pink lipstick, it's very moisturizing, which is nice, but it doesn't stick very long. The color reminds me a bit of MAC's Angel lipstick, except this one is actually opaque where as Angel is translucent. They both have their merits but this lippie does give you significant color in one swipe, which is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Soooo... I have been staring at and curious about this lipstick for months. I thought it would be purple-pink, almost mauvey... It is a soft light/medium neutral pink with soft shimmer. It really stands out when I'm in the sun, but is very subdued and nothing really special indoors. I love MAC lipsticks and the quality is excellent. I just have to add, this color is like a cooler less frosty version of Sequin. I have both and they are both beautiful in their own way, but if you have my complexion (NC15/NW20) I would go choose Creme de la femme if on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Kathy11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lipstick for day wear. I'm NW20 and this pinky/lilac is beautiful on me. When I want a tad more color, I line and fill in my lips with Half Red liner. I've even had makeup artists at the MAC counter compliment my lipstick and ask which one I'm wearing.
I always wear gloss too and alternate Posh it Up and Nice Buzz with my Creme de la Femme lipstick.