November 24, 2014 | 1117 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Line Smoothing Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2014 8:01:00 AM More reviews by SophiaT21r

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i absolutely would not buy it ever again just a waste of money . Bad quality, does not cover any dark circles and if you have puffy eyes because of its texture its shining and it looks worst!!!! never again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by KiKiCN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

does not have anything to do with line smoothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by denii316

I decided to try a new concelear because the one I had was creasing and was not working too good. I was using Tarte and before that I was using Laura Mercier. Nevertheless, i went into Sephora and asked one of the ladies to test my color for Clinique--why Clinique? because it is dermatology recommended. I am 26 years old and I begin to see an undefined line under my eyes so therefore I decided to intervene. I am not ready for wrinkles. Anywho, I love this concelear, I even begun to use a brush padding softly under my eyes. Overall, great coverage!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by tamedDOLL

Eww! Oxidizes, and looks dry and cakey. Poor staying power. Decent coverage though. I'm so done with clinique products. Even better foundation is ok.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

I don't look like myself unless I put this concealer on. I try not to wear it everyday because I can't always run out to buy it and I don't want to be without it if I have to go out on the weekends. It temporarily smooths lines and is not drying at all. I used to use creamy concealers but after trying these 3 years ago, I was hooked and will never use another concealer. love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by syana99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is hard to blend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Belleanna

This concealer makes it very easy to make your face Cakey. It also has an orange tint to it, and gets really splotchy. I wouldn't recommend this, however cliniques "even better foundation" is great and has spf15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by bneslein

I absolutely LOVE this concealer. I wear it everyday. I wear it with other makeup and I wear it alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently ran out of this and purchased a new under eye concealer, but it doesn't even compete with the Line Smoothing Concealer. This is by far the best under eye concealer I've ever used, and I will go back to it over and over again. I use shade 02. It really does not crease at all, stays put all day and covers what needs to be covered(late nights and aging).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by RosaRose89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have being repurchasing this concealer in '02 light' for many years, but I will not buy another. If, like me, you are very pale, this concealer will look too dark/orange on you. Clinique in general never produces light enough shades for me (02 is the lightest shade in this product).

Another problem is the title. It is in no way 'line smoothing' and I never use it under the eyes because it settles into fine lines. The NARS radiant creamy concealer is the best I've found for under the eyes.

On the face, however, it is FANTASTIC. This concealer has the fullest coverage of any I've ever used and it doesn't even look cakey. I would highly recommend this to those with a warm complexion, looking to cover some serious blemishes.