Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer

3.5

on 7/26/2015 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It was a miss for me. It does have good coverage but it's also heavy, cakey and oxidizes pretty bad on my skin. I ended up giving it away to my sister after trying to make it work for weeks. I didn't want to toss it bc it is a more expensive product, so maybe it'll work for her. Overall it isn't worth the money and there's better options even at the drugstore.

on 7/23/2015 1:53:00 PM

Such a shame it is being discontinued. This concealer covers really well and it is portable.

on 7/23/2015 11:00:00 AM

Finally a concealer that doesn't emphasize fine lines and wrinkles. it has great coverage.

on 7/17/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not sure if it's line smoothing, but it's great for undereyes. When I'm paler I can use it on my face for covering blemishes, and it's very pigmented. It's very hydrating to me, but it lasts a long time on my oily face. I like that aspect because some concealers can be hard to blend or apply. Sure, it's more expensive than some of the better drugstore concealers, but the formula and pigment are fabulous - which means I have less touch-ups.

on 7/10/2015 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Packaging is nice; I like the applicator.

The coverage value of this concealer is pretty decent. It is definitely for cool skin types, though, as when applied to my very fair skin it appears pink, so watch out, those of you with warm undertones.

Unfortunately when it comes to the so-called line smoothing ability of this concealer, that is why I've rated it so low. If anything, it actually seems to accentuate lines. I've attached a picture to this review of the concealer applied to my left knuckle (gently taut) and then my right knuckle, which is actually more withdrawn than the one on the left. You can see clearly that it accentuates the lines. I took these pictures shortly before I returned it. I have set this on top of a primer and it really didn't help much.

The endurance of this concealer is pretty fair. I am sure it might work for cool tone folks' blemishes and spots, but other than that, there was nothing I could do with it. Try not to use as a highlighter.

on 7/1/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is the bomb! If you have some type or prison face tattoo this has you covered! ...literally! Took away a star because it's heavy but??? It's full coverage bad mamojamma concealer so what do Ya expect?! Love it!

on 6/16/2015 12:14:00 PM

I didn't like this concealer. The colour was too dark despite being the lightest shade and it's not line smoothing at all. I tried this concealer under my eyes and within 30 minutes my fine lines were accentuated and looked awful. It also caked up really quickly. Not for me!

on 3/27/2015 3:44:00 PM

This foundation really impressed me, it has a good amount of covarage and it is moisturizing too! I'm not sure about the line smoothing effect, but I really really enjoy using it! I love it as much as I love Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer :) and it is not too expensive, too! Loooove it❤️

This concealer is useable, nothing like as bad as all about eyes by clinique but there are so many better options available. I will not repurchase this. It does not do a good job of covering darkness and puffiness under the eyes. I say skip all clinique concealer and find something that works. The price is not bad for a high end brand but the product is not up to par. I have ordered laura mercier and nars concealer a to try to find something that works.

on 10/31/2014 8:01:00 AM

i absolutely would not buy it ever again just a waste of money . Bad quality, does not cover any dark circles and if you have puffy eyes because of its texture its shining and it looks worst!!!! never again!!