September 17, 2014 | 1219 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Line Smoothing Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by syana99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is hard to blend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Belleanna

This concealer makes it very easy to make your face Cakey. It also has an orange tint to it, and gets really splotchy. I wouldn't recommend this, however cliniques "even better foundation" is great and has spf15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by bneslein

I absolutely LOVE this concealer. I wear it everyday. I wear it with other makeup and I wear it alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently ran out of this and purchased a new under eye concealer, but it doesn't even compete with the Line Smoothing Concealer. This is by far the best under eye concealer I've ever used, and I will go back to it over and over again. I use shade 02. It really does not crease at all, stays put all day and covers what needs to be covered(late nights and aging).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by RosaRose89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have being repurchasing this concealer in '02 light' for many years, but I will not buy another. If, like me, you are very pale, this concealer will look too dark/orange on you. Clinique in general never produces light enough shades for me (02 is the lightest shade in this product).

Another problem is the title. It is in no way 'line smoothing' and I never use it under the eyes because it settles into fine lines. The NARS radiant creamy concealer is the best I've found for under the eyes.

On the face, however, it is FANTASTIC. This concealer has the fullest coverage of any I've ever used and it doesn't even look cakey. I would highly recommend this to those with a warm complexion, looking to cover some serious blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Bexyy1999

It is very expensive and over priced, but is very good. It applies smoothly without any blotchy areas and covers up the majority of dark circles and blemishes. Would recommend it if you're willing to invest in something more substantial

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by momo2836

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Useless, over expensive concealer. Accentuates any fine lines making them look really deep. Def not line smoothing. Concealers one third of price eg Rimmel, Garnier eye roll on far better, don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by goldmega21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer, it does crease but I found that it creases less when I set my powder with ben nye topaz. It is a liquid concealer with medium to full coverage. Its not the best of the best but its worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by xxjinxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only use this concealer for under eye circles, not acne scars/spots, and it works amazingly well! It goes on smoothly and doesn't feel too thick or cakey. This concealer is very easy to blend and doesn't dry up too fast on your skin. For my NC30 skin, I use the shade light which works great to brighten up my under eye area since it's a couple of shades lighter than my actual skintone. I dab this concealer on with the wand and pat it in with my ring finger, then top with powder.

I highly recommend this concealer to anyone who's looking for a light, blendable under eye concealer.

I've tried using this concealer (in medium beige) for acne scars and found that it moves around way too much, especially given how oily my skin is. I much prefer MUFE's full cover concealer for acne scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by abluesgirl

I use this for my eyes and also to cover blemishes. It's not great for covering super red spots but it works for just slightly red spots. It never looks cakey and dries really nicely. It goes on a bit liquidy but does thicken up as it dries. It's definitely one of my must-haves!!!