Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer

3.6

This concealer is useable, nothing like as bad as all about eyes by clinique but there are so many better options available. I will not repurchase this. It does not do a good job of covering darkness and puffiness under the eyes. I say skip all clinique concealer and find something that works. The price is not bad for a high end brand but the product is not up to par. I have ordered laura mercier and nars concealer a to try to find something that works.

on 10/31/2014 8:01:00 AM

i absolutely would not buy it ever again just a waste of money . Bad quality, does not cover any dark circles and if you have puffy eyes because of its texture its shining and it looks worst!!!! never again!!

on 10/8/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

does not have anything to do with line smoothing.

on 9/24/2014 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try a new concelear because the one I had was creasing and was not working too good. I was using Tarte and before that I was using Laura Mercier. Nevertheless, i went into Sephora and asked one of the ladies to test my color for Clinique--why Clinique? because it is dermatology recommended. I am 26 years old and I begin to see an undefined line under my eyes so therefore I decided to intervene. I am not ready for wrinkles. Anywho, I love this concelear, I even begun to use a brush padding softly under my eyes. Overall, great coverage!

on 9/22/2014 12:32:00 AM

Eww! Oxidizes, and looks dry and cakey. Poor staying power. Decent coverage though. I'm so done with clinique products. Even better foundation is ok.

on 9/21/2014 7:42:00 PM

I don't look like myself unless I put this concealer on. I try not to wear it everyday because I can't always run out to buy it and I don't want to be without it if I have to go out on the weekends. It temporarily smooths lines and is not drying at all. I used to use creamy concealers but after trying these 3 years ago, I was hooked and will never use another concealer. love it!

on 8/30/2014 10:51:00 AM

It is hard to blend.

on 7/29/2014 6:45:00 AM

This concealer makes it very easy to make your face Cakey. It also has an orange tint to it, and gets really splotchy. I wouldn't recommend this, however cliniques "even better foundation" is great and has spf15

on 6/1/2014 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this concealer. I wear it everyday. I wear it with other makeup and I wear it alone.

on 5/21/2014 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I recently ran out of this and purchased a new under eye concealer, but it doesn't even compete with the Line Smoothing Concealer. This is by far the best under eye concealer I've ever used, and I will go back to it over and over again. I use shade 02. It really does not crease at all, stays put all day and covers what needs to be covered(late nights and aging).