Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer

3.6

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have used a Lancome concealer to cover up my dark circles for about two years and I was quite happy with it until I noticed caking under my eyes. The concealer had settled in my small wrinkles and made me look a lot older. Not an attractive look. So, I started researching which concealer to replace it with and realised that many of them contain shimmer. Shimmer is not my friend when it comes to covering dark circles, so I decided on this one as it doesn't contain shimmer or glitter. I have it in the Light shade and it's perfect for my NC15 skin tone. The lady in the shop told me to "melt it in" by which I assume she meant tapping it in with a finger and using my body heat to melt it into the skin. I sort of do that (but I don't have the patience to do it for very long) and it seems to work well. I try not to put too much powder in my under eye area and that helps too. This concealer doesn't settle in my wrinkles the same way the Lancome one does and covers the blue pretty well. I am prone to allergy in my under eye area as my skin seems to be super sensitive there, but this concealer doesn't aggrevate my allergy in any way. I´m happy with it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The only reason I quit using this and wouldn't repurchase is because I switched to vegan cosmetics. Be not mistaken; this is a top-notch concealer. It, and the ZuZu Luxe I use now, are the only two perfect concealers I ever found.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It was a miss for me. It does have good coverage but it's also heavy, cakey and oxidizes pretty bad on my skin. I ended up giving it away to my sister after trying to make it work for weeks. I didn't want to toss it bc it is a more expensive product, so maybe it'll work for her. Overall it isn't worth the money and there's better options even at the drugstore.

Such a shame it is being discontinued. This concealer covers really well and it is portable.

Finally a concealer that doesn't emphasize fine lines and wrinkles. it has great coverage.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not sure if it's line smoothing, but it's great for undereyes. When I'm paler I can use it on my face for covering blemishes, and it's very pigmented. It's very hydrating to me, but it lasts a long time on my oily face. I like that aspect because some concealers can be hard to blend or apply. Sure, it's more expensive than some of the better drugstore concealers, but the formula and pigment are fabulous - which means I have less touch-ups.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is the bomb! If you have some type or prison face tattoo this has you covered! ...literally! Took away a star because it's heavy but??? It's full coverage bad mamojamma concealer so what do Ya expect?! Love it!

I didn't like this concealer. The colour was too dark despite being the lightest shade and it's not line smoothing at all. I tried this concealer under my eyes and within 30 minutes my fine lines were accentuated and looked awful. It also caked up really quickly. Not for me!

This foundation really impressed me, it has a good amount of covarage and it is moisturizing too! I'm not sure about the line smoothing effect, but I really really enjoy using it! I love it as much as I love Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer :) and it is not too expensive, too! Loooove it❤️

This concealer is useable, nothing like as bad as all about eyes by clinique but there are so many better options available. I will not repurchase this. It does not do a good job of covering darkness and puffiness under the eyes. I say skip all clinique concealer and find something that works. The price is not bad for a high end brand but the product is not up to par. I have ordered laura mercier and nars concealer a to try to find something that works.