April 20, 2014 | 1729 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Line Smoothing Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by RosaRose89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have being repurchasing this concealer in '02 light' for many years, but I will not buy another. If, like me, you are very pale, this concealer will look too dark/orange on you. Clinique in general never produces light enough shades for me (02 is the lightest shade in this product).

Another problem is the title. It is in no way 'line smoothing' and I never use it under the eyes because it settles into fine lines. The NARS radiant creamy concealer is the best I've found for under the eyes.

On the face, however, it is FANTASTIC. This concealer has the fullest coverage of any I've ever used and it doesn't even look cakey. I would highly recommend this to those with a warm complexion, looking to cover some serious blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Bexyy1999

It is very expensive and over priced, but is very good. It applies smoothly without any blotchy areas and covers up the majority of dark circles and blemishes. Would recommend it if you're willing to invest in something more substantial

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by momo2836

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Useless, over expensive concealer. Accentuates any fine lines making them look really deep. Def not line smoothing. Concealers one third of price eg Rimmel, Garnier eye roll on far better, don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by goldmega21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer, it does crease but I found that it creases less when I set my powder with ben nye topaz. It is a liquid concealer with medium to full coverage. Its not the best of the best but its worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by xxjinxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only use this concealer for under eye circles, not acne scars/spots, and it works amazingly well! It goes on smoothly and doesn't feel too thick or cakey. This concealer is very easy to blend and doesn't dry up too fast on your skin. For my NC30 skin, I use the shade light which works great to brighten up my under eye area since it's a couple of shades lighter than my actual skintone. I dab this concealer on with the wand and pat it in with my ring finger, then top with powder.

I highly recommend this concealer to anyone who's looking for a light, blendable under eye concealer.

I've tried using this concealer (in medium beige) for acne scars and found that it moves around way too much, especially given how oily my skin is. I much prefer MUFE's full cover concealer for acne scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by abluesgirl

I use this for my eyes and also to cover blemishes. It's not great for covering super red spots but it works for just slightly red spots. It never looks cakey and dries really nicely. It goes on a bit liquidy but does thicken up as it dries. It's definitely one of my must-haves!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by francescaloves1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have really dark under eye circles and this does a great job. Had to be set with powder though to avoid creasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Deedsrho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this a little over 3 months ago, I have been using it on and off and the days I don't use people comment on how well rested I look and how clear my skin is. When I do use this product I use it to cover acne and my dreaded dark circles. I think it may not work with my skin tone. When applied it looks flawless but through out the day it runs or patches up. Clinique has a lot of great products but this isn't one of them.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by krstnl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is pigmented &does a great job of concealing red spots &acne scars, but you need to build it up more to conceal acne. I don't have really bad eye circles but I still applied this under my eyes to see what difference it made, &I found that it accentuated thin lines that I never even knew I had before.

I hadn't noticed that &thought it was great at first but after a few hours, I realized how this made me look older.. ¬ in the good way ! I didn't expect this to happen because of the price &the name of it but oh well it just didn't do anything special for me. I took off an extra lippie for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Parelmoer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a new concealer. In the beginning I was very pleased with it. It has a lovely colour and it concealed and highlighted my dark circles. But then I noticed fine lines, that I normally never see. I'm only 22, but these enhanced the very subtile lines I have that made it look like I'm way older. I will try to return this.

If you going to use it for your dark circles, I recommend you skip this one.