September 30, 2014 | 1770 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by ckelley91

I started using this product because I have facial redness and thought it would calm my skin. I also have very sensitive skin and have heard good things about Aveeno products so I figured I'd give it a try. It didn't do much for my facial redness but I will say it did keep my acne to a minimum. After looking at the Aveeno moisturizers I became very disappointed to learn that the Aveeno ultra calming moisturizer has fragrance in it.. which I am very sensitive to. That's the reason why I liked the cleanser, but will not be buying it anymore due to the fact that the moisturizer is not fragrance free. Anything that is supposed to be "calming" should not have fragrance in it. Also, after much research I wouldn't want to put Aveenos paraben ridden products on my face, anyway. I've gone a different route with my skin care routine and my facial redness and occasional acne have completely gone away.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:01:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

This is an average cleanser. It doesn't do anything amazing for my skin but it didn't dry it out or break it out either. My skin basically stayed the same the whole time I was using it. It was very nice too use and the foam felt nice on my face. There are better cleansers out there that actually improve my skin though so I wouldn't repurchase. This would be good if you already have good skin and are looking for something for just cleansing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Heifzilla

I quite like this cleanser. I have a lot of redness in my face due to a previous skin issue, and this cleanser doesn't make the redness worse. It is not drying to my skin at all and doesn't leave my face feeling tight. I love the foam, and I feel that it gets my skin very clean (I don't use a lot of makeup on my face to have to clean off). The smell is neutral and not offensive in any way. I like to mix this with a small amount of apricot scrub to get a nice exfoliation every couple of days. Definitely a product I will keep using.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by sugargrit

This is exactly what I've been looking for in a face cleanser. I have dry skin, and most cleansers seem to make it worse. I tried Neutrogena's Extra Gentle cleanser, and it broke me out like crazy.

This stuff is awesome. It cleans my face, doesn't break me out, and even better, it doesn't dry out my already dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by carboholic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have combination oily/dehydrated skin (that gets especially dehydrated in the winter) and rosacea. I was looking for a cleanser that would cleanse while being gentle enough for my skin and not break me out. I gave this one a go and have been very happy with it. My skin feels clean but not stripped when I use it (I'll update if this changes as the weather does) and it does seem calming. At the very least it doesn't cause my rosacea to flare or worsen. The price is reasonable too. Very pleased with this cleanser so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I have been using this cleanser for awhile.. it usually removed most of my foundation but I suggest eye makeup remover cause its not really great to rub on your eyes. It's foamy and feels very chemicaly. It left my skin slighltly dry but never caused a single breakout unlike some cleansers. I think I will purchase another cleanser next but may go back to this if I have any problems.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by allnaturalforme

This stuff is supposed to be all natural but when you peel the label back to read ingredients it is full of cancer causing parabens!!! I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Tpoortier

I love this stuff! I have very acne prone skin and this is the only facial cleanser that doesn't break me out or dry my skin out. It can dry it out a little bit but noting lotion can't fix. It also takes my makeup off so easily I even clean my makeup brushes with it

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Ragdoll87

I wanted to like this cleanser. I really did. It's very gentle, but, does nothing to clean my face. Really it doesn't. I really hate that it didn't work cause I have really red skin and it helped to calm it. Good price tho very reasonable

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by CupcakeKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This cleanser did absolutely nothing to clean my skin. It's gentle, that's for sure, but does nothing if you have really oily but also sensitive skin. I didn't feel like my skin was clean after. Gave to my sister who has dry skin and she likes it