September 23, 2014 | 1417 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by carboholic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have combination oily/dehydrated skin (that gets especially dehydrated in the winter) and rosacea. I was looking for a cleanser that would cleanse while being gentle enough for my skin and not break me out. I gave this one a go and have been very happy with it. My skin feels clean but not stripped when I use it (I'll update if this changes as the weather does) and it does seem calming. At the very least it doesn't cause my rosacea to flare or worsen. The price is reasonable too. Very pleased with this cleanser so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I have been using this cleanser for awhile.. it usually removed most of my foundation but I suggest eye makeup remover cause its not really great to rub on your eyes. It's foamy and feels very chemicaly. It left my skin slighltly dry but never caused a single breakout unlike some cleansers. I think I will purchase another cleanser next but may go back to this if I have any problems.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by allnaturalforme

This stuff is supposed to be all natural but when you peel the label back to read ingredients it is full of cancer causing parabens!!! I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Tpoortier

I love this stuff! I have very acne prone skin and this is the only facial cleanser that doesn't break me out or dry my skin out. It can dry it out a little bit but noting lotion can't fix. It also takes my makeup off so easily I even clean my makeup brushes with it

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Ragdoll87

I wanted to like this cleanser. I really did. It's very gentle, but, does nothing to clean my face. Really it doesn't. I really hate that it didn't work cause I have really red skin and it helped to calm it. Good price tho very reasonable

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by CupcakeKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This cleanser did absolutely nothing to clean my skin. It's gentle, that's for sure, but does nothing if you have really oily but also sensitive skin. I didn't feel like my skin was clean after. Gave to my sister who has dry skin and she likes it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product off and on in the past 7 years. It is a staple as an alternating cleanser at home. If I use it everyday, I find it too drying. It is perfect for when I have a bad reaction to a product, this clarifies my skin, so that no residue of the bad product remains. It does that without over drying and stripping your skin. The smell is subtle and it doesn't linger. The packaging and price are great as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by GemmaBenge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Been using for about 7 weeks now and i'm really pleased with it! So good at removing makeup and gentle enough to use twice a day. Would recommend to anyone with combination skin. Best cleanser ive even found at a drugstore/supermarket. Will repurchase. HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a cleanser for my sensitive skin after years of using cleansers that were too harsh for me. I didn't feel like spending the money on the similar Dermalogica product so I opted for this less expensive alternative. Very nice product, though the "foaming" cleanser is more like foam, i.e., it feels like you're washing with air, not at all what I expected. But it cleans nicely and it's very gentle. And you can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

This is my HG face wash. My skin is sensitive, combo/dry and it has only gotten more dry with age. Other face cleansers that claim to be gentle and calming are not gentle enough for me and still dry out my skin. You know that "squeaky clean feeling" we all look for? Yea, that's actually really drying and damaging to your skin. After you cleanse, it should feel comfortably clean and that's how my skin feels (not stripped of all oil my face ever produced). When I use harsh face cleansers, my skin ironically becomes more oily, probably to make up for the lack of moisture. In fact, when I use this with Olay Complete All Day UV SPF 15 Complete Moisture for Sensitive Skin, my skin looks completely balanced and healthy.