April 17, 2014 | 1427 users online

Treatments - Signature Club A - Double Strength Vitamin C Capsules

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Bonba2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have several of her products, all of them have done nothing but break me out. Horrible mess. Took months to clear up. Made my skin sensitized. All though the capsules are attractive, u might want to watch small childern.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by JonesAR24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off, I have watched this stuff on television forever and, being the skeptic I am, said " yeah right" ! My mother ordered it and got 2 through a deal on a shopping channel. Well she gave me the capsules and of course, since they were FREE, I gave them a go. I am completely blown away at the change in the tone, texture, and softness as well as wrinkle reduction in my skin! Wow! So, after 3 weeks, i ordered more. It's been about 8 weeks now and I am getting questions about what in the world I could be doing to have such wonderful skin. And let me tell you, before my skin was sensitive, rosacea prone, scarred, wrinkled, and uneven in tone and texture ... Now, It's like I have someone else's skin! And that's a JOY!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by DebbieVCPA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I must admit that I am a skin care junkie! I believe every promise that a product makes and am always disappointed.
These caps are amazing! I have been using them for almost six weeks and I swear my "marionette" lines have become less prominent than they were. The texture of my skin has also improved, I love how this product feels on my skin! After an application, my skin feels soft but not greasy.
I have never been a real fan of SCA products before but the C caps rule!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2008 2:49:00 AM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the results of Signature Club A's Vitamin C Capsules, but I simply can't bear the bad scent of the vitamin c, anymore. It's in my pillow(right through the pillow case) and my sheets and top blanket.
Because of the offensive vitamin c scent, I won't be using these again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2007 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Pjackso2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I could use the old capsules. This new formula makes my skin dry, red and flaky. Way too harsh! She advertises her line aiming at older women. I'm 56 and through menopause with dry skin. Vitamin C usually agrees with my skin, but this product was a serious disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2005 2:06:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

These capsules are 10% vitamin C in a silicone delivery. They are made in Italy by a pharmaceutical company for SCA. I am thrilled to finally have found a stable vitamin C treatment in a silicone base that is "safe" for my skin. SkinMedica and LRP have excellent vit. C creams as well but they use some newer silicones that breakout my skin. With the SCA, I've experienced no burning either (I'm dermatitis prone). SCA's ingredients are: Ingredients: cyclomethicone, ascorbic acid, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethiconol, tocopheryl acetate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, methyl methacrylate glycol, dimethacrylate, crosspolymer, BHT... UPDATE (11/28/05) I'm taking a break from using these. I'm not totally sure but I think these may be breaking me out - not obvious breakouts, just annoying clogged pores that only seem to appear after using one of these caps. Will update again at a later date. Update, Spring 2006: Unfortunately, these have been reformulated and I think it's a shame. Go to hsn.com to see new ingredient listing.
continued >>