Aquolina Pink Sugar

4.2

on 3/7/2009 6:24:00 PM

I love this volumizing lip gloss. It actually says "pink sugar" on the tube so I'm not sure about the postings that say it's not pink sugar. The lip gloss does not smell like pink sugar products. However, it has a wonderful sparkle to it and has a slight tingle to it like most volumizing lip glosses do. It has a nice, thick consistency which lasts quite a while before I have to reapply. I have purchased 2 tubes of it and will continue to buy it when I run out. For those wanting it by itself (not as part of a set), I believe parfum1 carries it as well as some sellers on ebay.

on 8/8/2007 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

All of you are calling this 'Pink Sugar' lip gloss, but it is technically called Sweet Cake, and is another separate product by Aquolina. I believe the flavor is Strawberries and Cream. I got mine as part of a set with Pink Sugar, and I wish I could find it separately to buy again. I loved it!! Unfortunately, I think I might have left it out in my car, and it's developed a really grainy texture. But when I first got it, it was one of my favorite lip glosses. Nice sparkle, and the swirl of white and strawberry gloss created a very nice natural sheen on my lips. It would have been nice to have a flavor - it smelled good but did not taste. It's so cute and reminds me of a childhood lip gloss, just like I feel when I wear Pink Sugar.

on 1/13/2007 4:19:00 PM

This lip gloss looks pretty good on me, and has a nice texture. It goes on sheer pink, and has iridescent sparkles. The texture is lighter than a Juicy Tube, which is nice, though it's not quite a shiny either. Like others, though, my big gripe is with the brush. It's teeny tiny, and it's crappy- doesn't pick up the gloss very well, and doesn't distribute the product well over the lips either. I would give the gloss in and of itself a "4" but I marked it down for crappy brush.

on 1/11/2007 3:41:00 PM

I just did not see anything outstanding or even useful about this gloss that made it stand out from any drugstore gloss.For what it is, what it should be considering the name associated with it.... I only give it 2 lippies. Many of the NYC lipglosses have the same texture... cheaper, and give a much prettier look. The plastic packaging is cheap and crackks easily. The applicator is useless. It looks 'cutesy' in the pot being a swirl of pink and white, much like a creme savor. I would say that this was not intended to be a product that they had any intention of caring how well it would sell.... it was probably a quickie job just so that they could add it into the gift set and make it appear to be a better value. Might have cost them 25 cents to manufacture. I definately would not repurchase... and I would not have purchased the pink sugar gift set had I known the only addition was this crappy childrens gloss.

on 9/21/2006 6:08:00 AM

This is such a cute lipgloss! :o) This is a sheer white shimmer swirled with sheer pink gloss with hot pink tiny shimmer sparkles. On lips this is a sheerish frosty pink so pretty when you are on the go. I don't smell a Pink Sugar scent to this but it does taste slightly like vanilla. Enjoy :o)

on 7/28/2005 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I RIS as an extra from a fabulous MUAer :-) Apparently, this was part of a gift set and not for individual sale? I love this! I was hoping for a Pink Sugar scent to it, but I can't detect one :-( It looks like a little girl gloss with it's pink and white swirls, but it goes on as such a pretty sheer YLBB pink colour with hints of shimmer/very fine glitter. It is SO pretty on!!! Comes in a little flat pot (similar to MAC Glitz glosses). If this does become available for sale, I would very likely buy it (depending on the price...).

Popular Lip Glosses