November 25, 2014 | 1866 users online

Hair Treatments - Rene Furterer - Triphasic Revitalizing Formula

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by leeyinmei

I was looking for a hair growth tonic and came across these reviews in makeup alley. I was happy to report that this is indeed a good and effective hair growth tonic albeit pricy. The instructions on how to open the bottles are printed on the inside of the box which I nearly missed. But reading slowly I soon figured how to turn the cap clockwise twice and shake vigorously to mix the powder in the cap with th serum in the bottle. I use it everyday as I figured that once the solution was activated, it probably wouldn't last long. I applied it generously to the thinning areas. It has a pleasant woody smell and does not make the scalp greasy. It works well with the forticea shampoo. Overall, I think after a month of regular use and despite coloring my hair, I am pleased to say that it appears to be working. There seems to be less hair loss with shampooing and my crown looks fuller. This was independently verified by friends who commented on my thicker hair not knowing that I have started using Rene furterer products. Please do shop around on ebay especially ebay uk where I bought the triphasic for 100 instead if the 300 in pharmacies here in Singapore!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by dezzilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

another minority here. I followed the whole program but I don't see any improvement. I'll try something else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by iciclerain

I guess I am the minority here. I diligently followed the whole program: the pre-shampoo oil, stimulating shampoo and then followed by this treatment. I used up a full size shampoo and two boxes of treatment, but I am not happy with the results at all. I don't see any visible change to my hair loss or growth. So this is not the product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by neptunebch

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using the complex 5 for over 15 years. I was instructed by my hair dresser and the Rene Furterer Rep to rub this into the scalp only by massaging in for several minutes working it into your skin....then use the Carthame or other Rene Furterer treatment while the Complex 5 is still on the scalp. It tingles and smells funny but it really cleans out your pores. Several years ago they had the Carthame oil ampules but it only comes in a cream these days. I miss the oil. I would put both on and clean house then wash with the Rene Furterer milk shampoo and condition with the Karite cream. This was a once a week process and daily I would use the Fioravanti shampoo and detangler. I just looked up and see this is a Triphasic thread...sorry but I didn't have time to read all. I just ADORE/WORSHIP RENE FURTERER. I am living proof that this line can improve hair quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by marzies

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Help! I, too, just purchased this product, therefore, I'm not in a good position to rate it yet. But, I agree that the directions are terrible! Are you supposed to use it on damp or dry hair? If someone knows the answer to this, would you please post? Thanks very much!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Ostine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about a month along with the RF 80 and Complexe 5 (for a longer period of time). The top part of my head was way shorter than the rest and since using them I have noticed a big difference! I've also been taking better care of my hair (using less heat, etc.) so that have contributed to the increased growth. But I love it...even though it is VERY expensive!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2008 8:39:00 AM More reviews by milktea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i just bought this product. does it work better on damp hair or dry hair?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 12:44:00 PM More reviews by gorizont

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. It definitely made my hair look healthier and I saw new hairs growing!!! Definitely will stick to the product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by alba75

Upon reading the reviews, I expected better results from this treatment. I felt very disappointed. I religiously followed the regimen, yet results were less than average. I may buy it again, if I do not find other more effectual treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 7:19:00 AM More reviews by silvie90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after a BAD haircut (went in for a trim, came out with 4 inches off). Desperate to make my hair grow faster, I bought this plus the Vital Fan vitamins. I dont know if it is one item or both, but I do believe that my hair has grown MUCH faster than usual : ) I'm guessing that at my current rate (using this for 2 wks now) I will get close to 1 inch growth per month! In the interest of full disclosure, I have also made a big effort to eat a lot of healthy protein and avoid empty calories. My skin is also GLOWING. Again, not sure if it is all this treatment or--more likely-- the combo approach. But I def recommend this for anyone wanting to boost growth!