Natural Esscents Sugar Limone Body Scrub[Discontinued]

4.7

I bought this after the rave reviews on the Bath and Body board and I am so glad that I did!! This has become my HG scrub! I will never try another scrub besides Monique's.

I smell lemon and brown sugar in this scrub...what a great combo! I only wish that this was availible in whips and EDP's.

The sugar scrub is perfect for anytime and her salt scrubs are great for before shaving or waxing! They apply so easily and do not leave your skin greasy. I have tried many many scrubs and have yet to find one equal to NE.

I will repurchase this one over and over!

on 8/8/2005 10:41:00 PM

I received a large sample in a swap and I adore this stuff! It smells absolutely amazing!! It made my skin feel so soft and the beautiful scent lingers. Great stuff! I'll be purchasing a full size soon for sure.

on 7/19/2005 5:30:00 PM

Love this!! Smells great and has just the right combination of sugar granules and oil.

This is my all-time favorite scent from NE -- it's so unique and wonderful. The lemon and brown sugar balance perfectly and make such an unexpected combination. This is a large-grain scrub that's very exfoliating and leaves skin soft and moisturized. I love this scrub and will buy again and again!

on 5/30/2005 5:59:00 PM

My HG! I love this stuff! The scent is just heaven. The right amount of oil..the size of the granules is perfect..I just adore this stuff. Cant believe i havent done a review before now. I dont know how many ive purchased...I always come back to NE sugar limone. the BEST!!

on 12/9/2004 12:27:00 PM

Way back in the day, I treated myself to the Fresh sugar scrub and while I loved it, just couldn't bring myself to pay that price again. Then I read all the glowing reviews for this and gave it a try. Bravo to all those who raved, because I LOVE it now too. It smells divine, feels great, and just makes me happy. I layer it with her lemon sugar cream and spray and I smell fresh, warm and delicious all day.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was lucky enough to get a huge sample of this from a wonderful MUAer, and WOW. I can finally see what everyone was talking about. I don't think it's a scent I would normally choose for myself but it is incredible. A delicious citrus blended with brown sugar. The scrub is the perfect consistancy and insanely moisturizing. In the jar it is beautiful and reminds me of a sno cone or icee. The sugar crystals are just perfect, don't dissolve on contact and it leaves your skin soooo soft but not oily. This is an amazing product, and I can totally see why it is an MUA favorite! I'll definitely be ordering from NE when I run out of this!

on 9/20/2004 4:19:00 PM

I only have this in a travel packet, so I can't comment on the packaging of the full size container. I can see why this is such a favorite on MUA. Its the perfect balance of tart lemon and sweet brown sugar! The scrub itself is very great with just the right amount of oil.

on 9/2/2004 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The scent is ok, an equal mixture of brown sugar & lemons, but not my kind of scent. The scrub itself was just ok to me. It was moisturizing, but I didnít like the way the oils left my skin feeling after rinsing.

on 8/13/2004 9:45:00 PM

wow. What a delicious scent! I can only echo the scentiments of all the other good reviews. Great product, great customer service....totally top notch!