July 30, 2014 | 1925 users online

Gels/Soaps - C.O. Bigelow - Rosemary Mint Superb Body Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2008 5:21:00 AM More reviews by Niki4507

I use this in the summer because the mint is cooling and when I run out of the lemon body wash. It is odd that this was my origninal favorite C.O. Bigelow product, but I have found something I like better.

I like rosemary mint scented products, but I wasn't extremely fond of the smell of this one on me. I suppose it just doesn't mesh well because a lot of people I've met love the way it smells on them.

It seemed to dry my already dry skin out, but does help cool you down before bed on a hot summer day, especially when you use the coresponding lotion with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have the travel sizes in both this and the Rosemary Mint Lotion and cannot say enough good things about the lovely mint scent! It's pretty strong in the shower and lasts on the skin for a long time. I would give this 5 lippies, however sometimes I feel like it makes my skin slighly itchy but that could be attributed to cold weather, etc. Overall, this is the best mint-scented body product I've ever tried!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2006 5:44:00 PM More reviews by devotedcat

Fairly OK shower gel cleanser. I love rosemary mint so I was all too eager to try this out. Lathers fairly well but the rosemary mint in the shower isn't as good as it smells in the bottle. I think aveda makes a hand and body rosemary mint cleanser that I definately need to check out.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2006 3:21:00 PM More reviews by jenipipes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this for my boyfriend and he told me it smelled like Pine-Sol, after you have washed your floor. I told him he was crazy that it smelled beautiful in the bottle. But then I tried it and it does!!! We took it back and he picked his own scent this time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 2:57:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This cleanser has an invigorating scent that makes for a refreshing shower on a hot day. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Sweettart10

This is a really great product, try it you'll like it! It does what it says, and is totally refreshing in the shower. The lotion is great on the legs/feet after a long day, almost like a peppermint lotion. I bought them for, for $6 ea at the BB annual sale. The cleanser retails for $13 and the lotion for $15. It's a great deal if you've been waiting for a sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2005 10:26:00 PM More reviews by queenisabelle29

i love the scent of this body cleanser. mint is so refreshing yet it is hard to find in body products. this smells strong when you first use it in the shower but after you get out, the natural fraquance then dries down so that it doesn't interfere with the other products you use. this is more of summer product, because it is so refreshing but i will be using it all year round.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2005 11:19:00 AM More reviews by tesora13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this stuff is AMAZING. the smell is so invigorating and lovely that I never want to get out of the shower! I love mint-scented products. Even though this is $13 which is a LOT for a body wash, I'd repurch. It's worth the money to feel like a million bucks when you're in the shower :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2005 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccajw

Superb, indeed! This is my first foray into the Bigelow line and already I'm a fan. Picked this up at B&BW for $6, figuring it wouldn't be much of a loss if I didn't like it. Turns out, I love it! It may the best antidote to Alabama heat and humidity. Slather this all over yourself in the shower, and instantly you feel about 20 degrees cooler. As an added note, it lathers well and smells divine.