July 26, 2014 | 933 users online

Lotions/ Creams - She Australia - Milk and Honey Body Souffle

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by nekkun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my god. The smell of this is divine. Sweet and warm and mouth-wateringly creamy. It's so comforting to apply this and watch it sink into my skin. This really is a "soufflé" in the sense that it's not a heavy, sticky cream but fluffy instead. I use it after I shower and it's always a treat to do so. I got it for $12.99 at Winners, which is an excellent price; I don't think I would repurchase if I had to pay more. Give it a try if you find it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by angelaangel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is wonderful body cream - very lightly scented and a smooth, rich (but not too rich) texture that absorbs well into the skin.
SHE has a number of different scented body creams - this one and Frangipani (slightly honeysucklish scent) are body "souffles" - a whipped slightly lighter body butter. The out and out body butters - violet, geranium, mango orange - are pretty similar in texture, just a bit denser. I hate strong lingering scents- these are a delight.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I love this stuff. It smells soooo good. It's warm and comforting and perfect before bed to lull you to sleep. I, like others found this at tjmaxx. It was $6. I want more but online it's $15. We all know that tj maxx and marshals never have consistent stock of anything but I love this stuff so much that if I find more than one at those stores, I'm gonna buy them all up. Too bad you can't find it anywhere else.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by av315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I, like many others, really enjoy this scent. It is rich but not overwhelming. I find it a comforting scent to put on before I go to sleep. I like that this soufflé, unlike many other body creams, does not make me smell like a giant coconut that drowned in vanilla. I dislike most lotions and creams for that reason. I have also never had dry skin and really never use body creams so when I do put it on I like it to feel great...the other ones I've tried did not make my skin feel any softer when I woke up. This stuff is super rich and definitely moisturizes. That, coupled with its nice scent and me buying it for a lot less than its original cost make it a keeper. I paid $4 for it and I would probably pay a couple bucks more.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Meiosis

Smells like sweet honeycomb.
Really light consistency, HUGE jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by balmgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG....this creme smells like a bit of heaven! I love the light consistency and it is so moisturising. I had picked this up at my local Marshalls for $4.99/ and have since been scouting my local TJ maxx and Marshalls for more. Have not found anyone else that handles this wonderful creme or any of the SHE products. Would love to try more:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by milksalt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a sucker for a body cream that smells wonderful and this really does! Even better, it's super thick and it has retinyl palminate for subtle exfoliation. I was able to pick this up for a reduced price, which makes it an even more incredible find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I recently purchased this souffle and I'm so pleased with it. The scent is a dream. It is soft and rather yogurt like. My sister-in-law took a whiff and said it smells so probiotic. I think that's a good thing! I just adore milk and honey in combination with one another in beauty products and this was an excellent find. The texture and consistency is lovely. Not too thick and glides over skin so smoothly. The scent is so subtle, so light. That's just the way I like them. I detest anything with a cloying smell. This one is honestly one of the few body products I own with a scent that genuinely calms me. This is all I need after a nice shower to be soft all day. I use this allover. I sometimes just open the jar and inhale because it really smells that lovely. I'm enamored with the fact that the ingredient list is so natural and healthy. Natural oils, Vitamin A, plant extracts and shea butter. I now read the labels on anything I may possibly slather allover my body to make sure it only contains ingredients like these, If not, it isn't coming home with me. They really make such a difference in the quality of your skin. I purchased this for a song and I hope to buy another.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2007 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Gourmand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells dreamy. At first whiff, it is pure buttercream scent, then changes to a vanilla yogurt scent.
I really like this because it is heavier than some body butters I've used, but not so thick, that it is no good for summer...it is about the consistency of sour cream, if that makes any sense...
It spreads really nicely and then just disappears...no greasy residue.
LOVE the scent...very soft and mild.
I got mine at Marshalls for 4.99...wish I could find more!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2006 10:26:00 AM More reviews by vyjanet

I really like this body butter; it s very moisturising yet it is not greasy or heavy at all. The scent is a very light and subtle milk and honey, though does not last. Will definitely be buying again.