October 2, 2014 | 974 users online

Styling Products - Sexy Hair Concepts - Curly Sexy Hair - Curling Detangler

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Beausoph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this product is great - gives me volume but in a soft way. I use this more for styling purposes than for detangling. I usually don't like products with 'cones, but this one is an exception.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by doctordanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this product as a leave-in. It's very light and leaves no residue. It helps defines my curls and definitely helps fight frizz. The effects of this spray are subtle, so if you're in the market for a life altering product, you should look elsewhere. But if you're looking for just a little something to supplement your styling regimen, then you should definitely give this product a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this detangler! It smells neutral like nothing special which is whatever. I know it's for curly hair but I have pin straight hair that knots so bad. So this product just steamboats through the tangles. I like that it conditions just a bit. I bought this for only $6.00 on sale sooo worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Pretty much a basic detangler. Didn't do anything special for my naturally curly hair either. I wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 10:35:00 PM More reviews by digit

AMAZING STUFF for long, fine, curly and therefore prone to knotting hair. This is the stuff! It does what it says it will- detangles, lightly conditions and makes your hair shiny and soft. I often use this on its own when it isn't too humid outside. LOVE. Go get this!