August 31, 2014 | 1015 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Glitz Gloss - Girls Got It

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2006 6:00:00 AM More reviews by upmyspine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did anyone notice the deal with glitz glosses? I cannot stand how the first layer is very glittery and full of color and amazing and the rest is just a sheer gloss with some glitter in it. I really dig the color of this one and enjoy it but the glitz glosses overall I think are a rip off. A glittery lip balm. I think MAC could have done better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2006 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Jewels4Jewels

I'm a MAC girl through and through. There isn't much by MAC that I don't love.

Unfortunately, this is the worst gloss I've ever had. First it isn't gloss AT ALL. I'd classify it as a very sheer lip tint that has NO glitz. It feels bad horrible on. Kind of like sand paper. Honestly if they were handing this gloss out for free I couldn't take it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 7:23:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPanda

Don't buy this expecting a lot of color. In the pot it looks like a bright fuschia gloss with fuschia glitter. It goes on too sheer, and the texture is kind of funky, and there's not a lot of glitter. The color you get is pretty, but it's not what I expected. I didn't want something very sheer.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No